Britney Spears will be attending the court hearing virtually on June 23rd with some media in attendance

5 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

Not like holding a gun to her head lol.

She’s been in an abusive situation for 14 years, held like a prisoner, she’s not allowed to do anything without permission, she can’t choose her friends freely, she’s been put in mental facilities against her will, she doesn’t have direct access to her social media so she can’t speak her mind freely, she’s clearly being over medicated at times, she’s not been allowed to have a phone always, there’s a voice mail of her saying she’s being threatened by her father about not seeing her kids again if she fights… etc

If there was someone looking at her, putting a bad face, she could feel insecure, self-conscious or even scared to speak her truth freely.

Let’s not water down the horrible and abusive situation this woman has lived for more than a decade.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

37 minutes ago, B-R-I-T-N-E-Y said:

Thanks so much! I've been really interested in this kind of stuff since maybe the last month, too bad I have no idea what my moons and stuff mean yet but I'll check some threads on there and I'm sure they'll have some useful info.

Also I wanna know what they think will happen with Queen B. Thank you bestie!

17 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

Not like holding a gun to her head lol.

She’s been in an abusive situation for 14 years, held like a prisoner, she’s not allowed to do anything without permission, she can’t choose her friends freely, she’s been put in mental facilities against her will, she doesn’t have direct access to her social media so she can’t speak her mind freely, she’s clearly being over medicated at times, she’s not been allowed to have a phone always, there’s a voice mail of her saying she’s being threatened by her father about not seeing her kids again if she fights… etc

If there was someone looking at her, putting a bad face, she could feel insecure, self-conscious or even scared to speak her truth freely.

Let’s not water down the horrible and abusive situation this woman has lived for more than a decade.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

Not to mention very little time with her sons she’s missed out on so much of her children growing up and becoming young men, it’s sad to see that she’s worked so hard in her life and hasn’t had very much time with her children!

• Like 7
5 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Sam will probably be there so i'm sure he won't allow any man (or woman) to scare Britney. This site loves to stan Sam so I'm sure he will be helping her!

Except, the only way Sam has access to Brit is if he was pre-approved by the Con-Team. So, he's not a reliable person imo.

• Like 3
51 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Except, the only way Sam has access to Brit is if he was pre-approved by the Con-Team. So, he's not a reliable person imo.

I agree with you, I was being ironic. Since fans see him as a hero I’m sure he will be there firm and strong, protecting his “lioness” against the wolves on June 23rd!

• Like 1

So the media can have one of the limited seats, but not the main person who has been fighting to speak up and who had no problem travelling and going out but all of a sudden not being allowed because of covid safety?  Why isn't the court denying her team's request if it's HER hearing?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Samsung44 said:

Media allowed? Wasn’t Netflix denied access, as well as the rest?

They werent allowed to film, they are allowed to be there tho, but what good is that when you make a documentary. Normally the media who goes to this things are written media

• Like 2

And listen.. In 2007 Britney was afraid to go to her costody trials, she left before she even entered the buildings sometimes. We know she says she have anxiety for some things, she hate interviews. We can't say this is or isn't britneys decision, but if it IS britneys decision, I fully respect that. 

• Like 1

Still no legitimate source for this press release? How unsurprising. 

Also, can someone explain to me why her not attending in person is such an issue? Aren't all hearings still remote due to the never-ending pandemic? The fact that she is vaccinated is irrelevant. All the cronies involved in this conservatorship are likely vaccinated too, and they're attending remotely and have done so since last year. 

5 hours ago, joanhs said:

And listen.. In 2007 Britney was afraid to go to her costody trials, she left before she even entered the buildings sometimes. We know she says she have anxiety for some things, she hate interviews. We can't say this is or isn't britneys decision, but if it IS britneys decision, I fully respect that. 

I would normally agree but from what we know she herself requested this hearing and originally wanted it within 30 days so it appeared urgent and that makes it seem counter productive to not want to show up in person. It's not impossible though so who knows. Stranger things have happened.