Britney Spears will be attending the court hearing virtually on June 23rd with some media in attendance

15 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Sam will probably be there so i'm sure he won't allow any man (or woman) to scare Britney. This site loves to stan Sam so I'm sure he will be helping her!

Sam was aware that Brit was put into a facility against her will and he must know that they medicate her against her will too. And Brit has still a lot of wounds and bruises.(no, I don´t think that Sam hit her or harm her in any way, this goes on since 2010.) But someone does it. And why did he not do anything against it? I mean, a bodybuilder is not in able to protect his girlfriend?! :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Sam was aware that Brit was put into a facility against her will and he must know that they medicate her against her will too. And Brit has still a lot of wounds and bruises.(no, I don´t think that Sam hit her or harm her in any way, this goes on since 2010.) But someone does it. And why did he not do anything against it? I mean, a bodybuilder is not in able to protect his girlfriend?! :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: 

People about to go off on y’all for disrespecting Sam like that :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

I agree though. He was the one commenting how strong she was for admitting she needed to go to rehab when we now know she was forced there against her will. Make of that what you will - Sam is involved in team con there’s something way too suss about him

• Like 5
45 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

People about to go off on y’all for disrespecting Sam like that :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

I agree though. He was the one commenting how strong she was for admitting she needed to go to rehab when we now know she was forced there against her will. Make of that what you will - Sam is involved in team con there’s something way too suss about him

I can understand that Sam has his back to the wall.He was hired by Britney´s team (he worked for Lou´s company and they offered him a role in Britney´s Slumber Party video. And just because your chef is evil doesn't mean that all of the staff are evil too. Most of Lou's staff are not aware of what for a woman they work and I think Sam was just lucky to get the role and saw it as a step further in his career. Then Brit and he fell in love and the chaos began and Brit's team use it for their own good.)And we can not know,if he tried to help Brit. He is the first boyfriend who not says anything about the c-ship. And the other ones did and soon after "Brit" broke up with them. David, who should allegedly cheated on Britney, worked for a lawyer!

But I think you should do EVERYTHING to protect your loved ones, especially your partner. If you did not do it, who else? Some people think that Sam does nothing to help Brit because they would remove him from Britney's life then. But when this is true, then he would be "free" and could expose everything. Yes, most likely he signs something. But I´m not sure if this still counts when you saw some crimes. Then you have to report this.I mean, even people who are under professional secrecy are allowed to speak up when someone tells them something very worse and life is in danger or something. Maybe Sam would be separated from Brit for months. But where is the problem? Soon she is free, she would come back to him and they could get babies. But Brit would be saved. Strange. Sam could establish "Free Britney"  long before the fans did.

7 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Agreed for the most part. I don't believe anyone is hitting her tho. It can't be that deep.

I’m not sure why so many fans seem to be suspicious about this being open to the public. Britney’s lawyer recently said in court that Britney welcomed the informed support of her fans and was tired of the conservatorship being treated as a hidden family secret. So it makes sense that the judge would now be less concerned about restricting things from the public. Most court room affairs are open to the public in the US, so I think this is pretty normal.

I don’t get why she isn’t attending court in person though, especially since the system crashed the last time she spoke to the judge virtually. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Agreed for the most part. I don't believe anyone is hitting her tho. It can't be that deep.

And where do her bruises and wounds come from? Around 2010 it was so worse that even the media talked about and showed pictures. And Brit herself showed some of her Instagram profile. She had a huge bruise on her forehead once. But she wrote that she was running into a lantern. A lot of people see it too, like me, and asking what happened.

5 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

And where do her bruises and wounds come from? Around 2010 it was so worse that even the media talked about and showed pictures. And Brit herself showed some of her Instagram profile. She had a huge bruise on her forehead once. But she wrote that she was running into a lantern. A lot of people see it too, like me, and asking what happened.

Clumsiness and some medications make it easier to bruise. 

13 hours ago, KatieKat said:

I’m not sure why so many fans seem to be suspicious about this being open to the public. Britney’s lawyer recently said in court that Britney welcomed the informed support of her fans and was tired of the conservatorship being treated as a hidden family secret. So it makes sense that the judge would now be less concerned about restricting things from the public. Most court room affairs are open to the public in the US, so I think this is pretty normal.

I don’t get why she isn’t attending court in person though, especially since the system crashed the last time she spoke to the judge virtually. 

We’re not surprised it’s made public we’re surprised it’s being advertised like a concert for people to attend, and because of her profile it will most likely crash the site making it seem shady. LFB via Twitter were the first to post about it making it seem like they wanted this to happen, if the call crashes I’m blaming them they are already shady enough. 

33 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

We’re not surprised it’s made public we’re surprised it’s being advertised like a concert for people to attend, and because of her profile it will most likely crash the site making it seem shady. LFB via Twitter were the first to post about it making it seem like they wanted this to happen, if the call crashes I’m blaming them they are already shady enough. 

It makes me quite angry it was advertised in this way. This is someone fighting for their civil liberties, not a concert. 

6 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

It makes me quite angry it was advertised in this way. This is someone fighting for their civil liberties, not a concert. 

Yeah the way people are talking about it is kinda strange to me. On Twitter they’re treating it like a new single. Like this is about her actual life. 

• Like 1