Britney Spears will be attending the court hearing virtually on June 23rd with some media in attendance

3 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I just don’t think this is going to be some huge ground breaking hearing! I don’t think Britney is going to expose anything or ask for the C Ship to end!

If anything she might ask the courts to remove Jamie! I don’t see anything else happening! 

Britney will probably ask for Jody to take Jamie's place, and that's it.

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Who knows. 

Her lawyer could have done that without her. So who knows what's going to happen. I genuinely hope she will ask for determination 

Nah she’s not going to ask it be terminated they could’ve filed that! This has been going on and patty cake games I think it will be about Jamie!

2 minutes ago, dfffff said:

Britney will probably ask for Jody to take Jamie's place, and that's it.

I agree! I also think she will start working again once Jamie is out which is a mistake to stay in a c ship, and work! Until Britney or her lawyer file for termination of this C Ship and fight Jamie and Vivian this will just continue on with new conservators!

Should I get my hopes up or should I continue to be afraid as usual?!?! I live in Sweden and here the system works a little better. I'm going more crazy each year. Let her talk - let us know! This is terror. I wonder what she thinks and feels right now? Hope she feels a little stronger of knowing that we care anyway. Love! Freedom! Now!

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Yeah. She will have internet problems. Penny won't be able to find another appointment for approx. 3 more months

I swear to god if this happens:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I wouldn't be shocked if right at the beginning Vivian asks for the hearing to be sealed.

• Like 2

I hope Britney will be able to speak freely! I send her all my positive vibes, she’s such an inspiration for me in my everyday life and I wish her nothing but the best. Also it’s good media are allowed, I guess it won’t be sealed after all, we’ll see what will happen. I’m so nervous :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

This is just a way for team con to control what Britney says that day, they will probably right there watching her. How will we know she is by herself? She not allowed to make her own decisions, so Will the law over rule with that allow her to speak to the judge alone and make sure she’s alone y having law enforcement there

• Like 2

Unless she herself doesn’t want to appear in person, let her be comfortable enough speak candidly and unfiltered. She’s due the respect and to be heard. Apart from For The Record, and little bits here and there, we haven’t heard from Britney herself, in a very long time. I’m sure she has quite a bit to say on everything, but what she will in fact speak about will be interesting. If she does actually say anything and nothing interferes, then the media attention will b crazy. I can only imagine what will come from this hearing. 

1 minute ago, Universal said:

I’m trying so hard to keep my expectations low but ffs it’s hard :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I know I feel like the best friend, the big brother to Britney. I wanna protect her at all costs. I wanna tell her it’s going to be ok and hug her pain away. She needs support now more than ever during this FreeBritney ****. Jamie and Co. cannot intimate us. Those fools will wish they never used their nasty fingers to sign Britney’s life away.