Britney Spears will be attending the court hearing virtually on June 23rd with some media in attendance

BREAKING: Britney Spears will be attending the court hearing virtually on June 23rd. There will be limited seating for media in the courtroom as well as an overflow room. Fans will be protesting outside at Grant Park.

Zdjęcie

BSI.JPG.37affe8ad8f5e312feff8550fb89e31a.JPG

• Like 2

I think we are all still worried Britney won’t be allowed to actually attend. Of course limited sits for media won’t be an issue if nothing happens = they’ll have nothing to report. Fasten your seatbelts guys, let’s see how far and low the justice system goes this time  :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Like 6

I just don’t think this is going to be some huge ground breaking hearing! I don’t think Britney is going to expose anything or ask for the C Ship to end!

If anything she might ask the courts to remove Jamie! I don’t see anything else happening! 

• Like 5
  • Exhale+
3 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I just don’t think this is going to be some huge ground breaking hearing! I don’t think Britney is going to expose anything or ask for the C Ship to end!

If anything she might ask the courts to remove Jamie! I don’t see anything else happening! 

Who knows. 

Her lawyer could have done that without her. So who knows what's going to happen. I genuinely hope she will ask for determination