Britney Spears will be attending the court hearing virtually on June 23rd with some media in attendance

I could be hopelessly naive here, but I feel like the media presence is huge. My biggest fear always has been that Britney’s voice won’t be heard, but this sounds like we’ll at least have a direct account of her wishes. Even if she is not there in person and even if it can’t be filmed, just getting to hear her speak her truth is crucial.

Now I want to pay for her cable company to do an equipment check to make sure there are no chances for “connectivity issues…”

Commodore 64 80S GIF

21 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

I’m worried that someone could be at her house forcing her to not say what she really wants to say :(

Yeah same. Not that I think anyone will physically be holding a gun to her head but I was hoping she could have privacy with the judge that can't and won't happen virtually. You can't always speak your truth if your environment  doesn't allow you to.

It reminds me of this 

This is obviously a differnt situation but you get the point. It could be as simple as her not wanting to hurt someone's feelings. 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Intheblue said:

Girl will literally ask for a petition to have a baby and potentially get engaged to Sam Asghari . 100 % it’s about babies 

I really doubt something that personal would be the hearing media are allowed to attend and literally anyone can gain access to the audio of it. And also why would she want to have another child under the conservatorship? It’s another blackmail mechanism 

I don't understand a single thing.

Why is the media allowed? Isn't this a private case?

Why is she attending virtually? What's the reason they are having this court hearing? Maybe it's just a detail and that's why she isn't attending in person, and here we are in desperation...

And you cannot tell me that rich people from the US have "connectivity issues".

I swear this is a movie.

• Like 1