Jump to content

Britney shows off her derrière on Instagram: "here's my *** ladies and gents!"


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

I think this is what Britney thinks the public wants to see her shine as but honestly it’s like watching someone living in their past glory. Like this would have worked better when she was younger. I love her and never want her to lose her spirit but things like this feel weird because it’s not for the public lol. She’s a mom now and this just feels odd. I love her and for that reason I’m just keeping it real. Also this is her favorite Prince song ❤️

wow, judgemental much?

way to go reinforcing societal norms about what women should or shouldn't be doing at such and such age.

people were giving her s-h-i-t- during the Britney Jean era when she said in interviews that she didn't want to be s-e-x-y anymore because she's a mommy, self censoring.he Work B---- music video, etc.

but maybe she's feeling herself now and not ashamed of having a nice body and being in shape after all these years!

let the woman live! :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

  • Like 7
Link to comment
32 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

It matters more because IG is intended for personal life where a show is exactly that. A show. It’s drama and Hollywood and outrageous because that sells. It’s not all her fault but as a Mom I’d expect different personal content. At least from time to time. This shines an odd light on her and im sorry that you’re a fan who’s in love with her and only wants the best but you are living in denial if these don’t strike you as odd for an almost 40 year old Mom of two. And yes I know her circumstances are insane and definitely uncommon but it’s definitely obvious how bad it’s effected her as a person. I don’t see growth. I see a women stuck in her early years when she shined who hasn’t been able to mature or grow. 

Or maybe she does it for fun while her tean uses it to still sell her s.exy image

Link to comment
5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

LOL wtf :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Oh Britney, you can be so random at times

Btw where does she get these body suits,

does she have like a full closet of them??

A lot of them might be old rejected stage costumes or something from ff/POM/Circus

  • Like 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

LOL wtf :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Oh Britney, you can be so random at times

Btw where does she get these body suits,

does she have like a full closet of them??

I feel like this one in particular might just be a swim suit

Link to comment
1 hour ago, femmepop said:

wow, judgemental much?

way to go reinforcing societal norms about what women should or shouldn't be doing at such and such age.

people were giving her s-h-i-t- during the Britney Jean era when she said in interviews that she didn't want to be s-e-x-y anymore because she's a mommy, self censoring.he Work B---- music video, etc.

but maybe she's feeling herself now and not ashamed of having a nice body and being in shape after all these years!

let the woman live! :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

I have no problem with a women being **** lol. It just doesn’t strike me as grown women ****, more or less almost adolescent. I’m not judging her because I see something problematic. I care for Britney and it’s sad to see her in that state. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, icybaby said:

Or maybe she does it for fun while her tean uses it to still sell her s.exy image

Key word: maybe. I don’t believe this personally because it would take too much work to come up with this stuff and those captions. Also I think it’s easier for fans to jump to that conclusion because they don’t want to believe that Britney has problems herself as it gives team con a reason to keep her in it but honestly the general public don’t see that lol. And for an artist of her level she needs the support of more than just fans to be that relevant. The same people who talk **** about her are the ones who go see her show while visiting Vegas for Vegas itself. Vegas is known for shows and Britney is a big name. It’s something to do. They wouldn’t jeopardize her public persona as they WANT to make money off of her. That just doesn’t make sense. What does is the corruption and why they are controlling her to this degree for so long but they want to attract people where I think Britney gives zero ****s. But when you give zero ****s, you stop caring essentially and she doesn’t look well. 

Link to comment

Also I don’t need to prove my love and support over the years for Britney just because I don’t hop on the bandwagon lol. I follow the facts and base opinions on facts alone. I think fans want to believe certain things so bad just because they hate team con and want Britney free and not because it’s factual or even makes sense sometimes. I hate team con and I don’t advocate or support anything their doing but there’s way more to this story and Britney does not look well. She doesn’t sound well. And it’s my choice to believe it’s her ideas we’re seeing on IG. I can understand why she looks the way she does and I just hope she finds real peace and happiness one day through self validation and strength. But the only analogy I can think of is if my husband was a drug addict and it was obvious, I couldn’t deny telling him the truth for his own sake. I’d have to be honest about it. Im not calling her a drug addict, im saying where some of you think im being harsh, it’s coming from a sensible place of love and concern. Acting like she looks ok is just absurd and it’s not a personal attack on her. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
3 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Idk. I feel like she’s loves the recent support of fans and feels more empowered to sell the Britney brand we love. It’s positive attention. I think Britney is way deeper than this girly and ***ual persona but I think it’s what she thinks the fans want to see the most. It doesn’t feel like for someone her age. I’d like to see a more mature version of Britney at her age. I mean this with no offense but I don’t think she has much of a life and plenty of time to focus on the drama surrounding her. She’s a massive celebrity and I know she cares about her public image. It seems the older she gets the harder it is for her to deal with. Hence the bad surgeries, younger boyfriend, and multiple posts about how insecure she feels. 

I would love a Britney mature content but as she cannot see her children as often it is hard. Remember during 2012-2017 she have like a mom insta britney spears popcorn GIF

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

lol I don't understand why they put the most random excuses for her instagram posts... we know it's a video so what's the point in pretending

anyway :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

loving her attitude in these 🔥

thats because:

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

It matters more because IG is intended for personal life where a show is exactly that. A show. It’s drama and Hollywood and outrageous because that sells. It’s not all her fault but as a Mom I’d expect different personal content. At least from time to time. This shines an odd light on her and im sorry that you’re a fan who’s in love with her and only wants the best but you are living in denial if these don’t strike you as odd for an almost 40 year old Mom of two. And yes I know her circumstances are insane and definitely uncommon but it’s definitely obvious how bad it’s effected her as a person. I don’t see growth. I see a women stuck in her early years when she shined who hasn’t been able to mature or grow. 

Sorry but you're the one in denial, you sound like ******* misogynist
It's okay for men to do whatever they ******* want no matter what age they are or no matter if they have children or not
But 40yrs old woman is too old for making silly videos, how the hell it's affecting her children? I would be happy if my mom would be like this, at least she's not boring 
And she's not 80, it's 2021, 40 is the new 30!!
I HATE when someone says "you're to old for this and that, you can't do this cause you have children"
As a woman myself, I feel like society won't let me be who I want to be
So if I don't want to drastically change my lifestyle, I want to still have some fun then I shouldn't have children at all? Because you would say I'm immature?
 Mind your own business and let women live like they want to 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Also I don’t need to prove my love and support over the years for Britney just because I don’t hop on the bandwagon lol. I follow the facts and base opinions on facts alone. I think fans want to believe certain things so bad just because they hate team con and want Britney free and not because it’s factual or even makes sense sometimes. I hate team con and I don’t advocate or support anything their doing but there’s way more to this story and Britney does not look well. She doesn’t sound well. And it’s my choice to believe it’s her ideas we’re seeing on IG. I can understand why she looks the way she does and I just hope she finds real peace and happiness one day through self validation and strength. But the only analogy I can think of is if my husband was a drug addict and it was obvious, I couldn’t deny telling him the truth for his own sake. I’d have to be honest about it. Im not calling her a drug addict, im saying where some of you think im being harsh, it’s coming from a sensible place of love and concern. Acting like she looks ok is just absurd and it’s not a personal attack on 

Ur words she doesn't look well sound really harsh to me. And also it can be only ur own perception of her.  Ppl jump on conclusions about others really fast. I mean we all can be not well. Doesn't mean we should not have a freedom to live life the way we want. 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block