Britney shows off her derrière on Instagram: "here's my *** ladies and gents!"

9 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

It matters more because IG is intended for personal life where a show is exactly that. A show. It’s drama and Hollywood and outrageous because that sells. It’s not all her fault but as a Mom I’d expect different personal content. At least from time to time. This shines an odd light on her and im sorry that you’re a fan who’s in love with her and only wants the best but you are living in denial if these don’t strike you as odd for an almost 40 year old Mom of two. And yes I know her circumstances are insane and definitely uncommon but it’s definitely obvious how bad it’s effected her as a person. I don’t see growth. I see a women stuck in her early years when she shined who hasn’t been able to mature or grow. 

LMAO! Y’all don’t know about TikTok? She is a creator I don’t think her Instagram is about her rn. Her social media team are adapting to what is current(doing a really bad job) but the think is that crazy shhit happens on TikTok with so many people and they are all in different age gaps. 10 years old and 80 grandma doing whatever 

relax take it easy 

18 minutes ago, One More Time said:

LMAO! Y’all don’t know about TikTok? She is a creator I don’t think her Instagram is about her rn. Her social media team are adapting to what is current(doing a really bad job) but the think is that crazy shhit happens on TikTok with so many people and they are all in different age gaps. 10 years old and 80 grandma doing whatever 

relax take it easy 

What a sad future of millions of people with no true identity. No individualism when people constantly hop on trends. The brain is a powerful thing. 

2 hours ago, Easy There said:

all of her insta posts are degrading as hell

I agree. She looks ridiculous and they know that and that’s the reason why they post it. It’s really not her fault though since she’s allegedly locked away in her house all day everyday and fed god knows what type of cocktail of medicines. The videos aren’t that bad anymore tbh but the screen captures they use for pictures are completely unflattering and frankly a piss take. 

• Like 4
  • Leader

Guys, Britney is an artist. Yes, her posts are a bit weird, eccentric, the captions are a roller coaster. 

But a huge part of her identity is performing, dressing up, dancing. She's doing her thing at home while the court stuff works towards some resolution. She's about to address the court in a few weeks. And we're calling her immature and stuck in the past because she's creating some content for us? 

I know there's a lot of drama about who runs her IG, but do we really think anyone is forcing Britney to make these? She wants to. She's Britney freaking Spears and she wants to play dress up once a week, dye her hair pink, dance in front of the camera and feel herself. Don't see any harm in that. 

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Guys, Britney is an artist. Yes, her posts are a bit weird, eccentric, the captions are a roller coaster. 

But a huge part of her identity is performing, dressing up, dancing. She's doing her thing at home while the court stuff works towards some resolution. She's about to address the court in a few weeks. And we're calling her immature and stuck in the past because she's creating some content for us? 

I know there's a lot of drama about who runs her IG, but do we really think anyone is forcing Britney to make these? She wants to. She's Britney freaking Spears and she wants to play dress up once a week, dye her hair pink, dance in front of the camera and feel herself. Don't see any harm in that. 

Exactly , like no one makes her make these videos

9 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I 100% agree. 

I shouldn't even be posting in this thread because I almost never comment on her Instagram posts and never comment on her Instagram page. (And never will).

She's posting things from the confines of her own home.  Scrutinizing her over this is ridiculous.

3 hours ago, holyray said:

What a sad future of millions of people with no true identity. No individualism when people constantly hop on trends. The brain is a powerful thing. 

You have to separate things. Social media is one thing and life is another. The thing is that the younger generations are more intelligent individuals they are self aware of the human condition and knows better than old folks do

• Haha 1