Britney shows off her derrière on Instagram: "here's my *** ladies and gents!"

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Guys, Britney is an artist. Yes, her posts are a bit weird, eccentric, the captions are a roller coaster. 

But a huge part of her identity is performing, dressing up, dancing. She's doing her thing at home while the court stuff works towards some resolution. She's about to address the court in a few weeks. And we're calling her immature and stuck in the past because she's creating some content for us? 

I know there's a lot of drama about who runs her IG, but do we really think anyone is forcing Britney to make these? She wants to. She's Britney freaking Spears and she wants to play dress up once a week, dye her hair pink, dance in front of the camera and feel herself. Don't see any harm in that. 

Lmao.

I agree sorta.

But still idk if I should cry or laugh.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Sorry but you're the one in denial, you sound like ******* misogynist
It's okay for men to do whatever they ******* want no matter what age they are or no matter if they have children or not
But 40yrs old woman is too old for making silly videos, how the hell it's affecting her children? I would be happy if my mom would be like this, at least she's not boring 
And she's not 80, it's 2021, 40 is the new 30!!
I HATE when someone says "you're to old for this and that, you can't do this cause you have children"
As a woman myself, I feel like society won't let me be who I want to be
So if I don't want to drastically change my lifestyle, I want to still have some fun then I shouldn't have children at all? Because you would say I'm immature?
 Mind your own business and let women live like they want to 

I never said men had the right to act any certain way. It would be no different if Britney was a man. That’s just my opinion. Sorry. I celebrate women and want nothing but the best for all humans. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Zanderfree said:

I love how no is talking about how she posted a IGTV of this dance first then deleted and posted a reel shortly after changing the caption. (She being Cassie or whatever this week people are saying who is posting) 

that happens all the time, usually to change the length of the video for just a few seconds (to shorten it or to make it longer, depending on whatever it's supposed to do) 

33 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

I never said men had the right to act any certain way. It would be no different if Britney was a man. That’s just my opinion. Sorry. I celebrate women and want nothing but the best for all humans. 

I just wanted to tell you that I agree with your posts, and I don’t think you sounded misogynistic at all!! FYI, I’d also say the same if it was a man saying and doing these things, it just feels ‘off’. 

I genuinely can’t imagine Britney, on social media, say “Here’s my ***”. It’s just weird, all of it. 

5 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I just wanted to tell you that I agree with your posts, and I don’t think you sounded misogynistic at all!! FYI, I’d also say the same if it was a man saying and doing these things, it just feels ‘off’. 

I genuinely can’t imagine Britney, on social media, say “Here’s my ***”. It’s just weird, all of it. 

Thank you! I really appreciate that! I’m not trying to be an ******* I’m just being real and coming from a more mature point of view. I think Britney is so much better than some of these posts and honestly it’s just all very strange. I can’t sit here and pretend like this is fun to watch as a fan. I’m thinking of her as a human first and it looks very odd and juvenile to me. Not necessarily ****. I know I can be a little abrasive but there’s clearly some deep rooted issues here and I’m not going to pretend there’s not for the sake of patronizing Britney or the fans. That’s not productive. I’ve supported this women and given her so much support over the years that it’s more than fair to call it as I see it. If I didn’t care about her I wouldn’t be here at all! 

8 hours ago, One More Time said:

LMAO! Y’all don’t know about TikTok? She is a creator I don’t think her Instagram is about her rn. Her social media team are adapting to what is current(doing a really bad job) but the think is that crazy shhit happens on TikTok with so many people and they are all in different age gaps. 10 years old and 80 grandma doing whatever 

relax take it easy 

If you think that these posts look normal and healthy that’s fine but I disagree. I have no issue with fun content no matter who you are. I just feel like hers are off. And I don’t believe she’s being forced to make these. Her team cares solely about the estate and ruining her public image doesn’t make her more lucrative. 

• Like 1

Gosh I love her so much! But she does not look well in these videos. Even if someone else is posting them, it’s still Britney in them. Not saying she needs a conservatorship but this won’t help her case. She has regressed so much since Vegas. Sad 

• Like 5
51 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Thank you! I really appreciate that! I’m not trying to be an ******* I’m just being real and coming from a more mature point of view. I think Britney is so much better than some of these posts and honestly it’s just all very strange. I can’t sit here and pretend like this is fun to watch as a fan. I’m thinking of her as a human first and it looks very odd and juvenile to me. Not necessarily ****. I know I can be a little abrasive but there’s clearly some deep rooted issues here and I’m not going to pretend there’s not for the sake of patronizing Britney or the fans. That’s not productive. I’ve supported this women and given her so much support over the years that it’s more than fair to call it as I see it. If I didn’t care about her I wouldn’t be here at all! 

Honestly, you’ve articulated everything I’ve been thinking perfectly! I agree with every word. As a fan, it’s hard to see some of the things she’s posting. She’s most definitely better than this, you’re absolutely right! 

5 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Honestly, you’ve articulated everything I’ve been thinking perfectly! I agree with every word. As a fan, it’s hard to see some of the things she’s posting. She’s most definitely better than this, you’re absolutely right! 

I love that and it’s good to know I’m not alone! Always stay true to yourself! As long as you have pure intentions that’s all that matters. No one here knows me personally so it’s crappy I have to explain myself sometimes but I mean well. I’m just honest and I’m not a child. 

22 hours ago, jennyj said:

At first I thought those were the white boots from her House of Blues performances... but the boots in the current IG post have pointed toes and thinner heels, so maybe they're the ones she wore during the Madonna-Xtina kiss performance?

S7rORahByTJlqSc%2Blao5YEIv%2Bfap8cxT8=&r

103ff7c5539c79064ec49fd4e58c17c3--white-

Omg, if they Were indeed from the ‘03 VMA’s it would be so cool, who knows..  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, NastyT said:

Gosh I love her so much! But she does not look well in these videos. Even if someone else is posting them, it’s still Britney in them. Not saying she needs a conservatorship but this won’t help her case. She has regressed so much since Vegas. Sad 

1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

As long as Britney stays in the spotlight/industry she will forever be subject to terrible treatment.

She already knows how worthless the media has been since the early 2000s.

I don't agree with scrutinizing her posts, but anybody with a brain knows that she's been made too famous for people to not care.

She can only be truly free if she's away from the media/industry spotlight (and her parents/brother/sister and fans).  That NEVER even happened from 2004-2006, because she was still signed to Jive and probably didn't even overhaul her record deal.

We don't know what she's going to say the court later this month, but I hope she finds peace that includes privacy for herself.

These videos are just horrible! She is still not doing anything to help her. She just does not look well and her dancing is not even good. I am not saying she needs to be breaking out in full chorography but come on. 

I was with my family for memorial weekend and they were looking at the videos and saying it does no justice for her. And they like Britney! 

Does she realize what she is doing? Why can't she be like other celebs and just post pictures with family and friends...or just flattering photos of herself. 

Her workout videos at the time were also great! Why is she doing this?!

She is not even talking to us. What a big F You to us and her career. What a shame. 

The Britney we once knew is LONG gone. 

• Like 2

In her defense, I still don't believe Britney knows exactly what people think of her content. 

She has no honest people around, or friends, and is a very isolated person...

The videos are very depressing, more because she probably has no idea how people see her these days. I don't see her happy here, but good that some other fans can see fireney back or whatever.

it's so hard to believe this is the same woman from 1999-pretty much 2018

I always thought it was her posting until these weird speed up videos of her posing and captions shouting out random celebrities like there has to be something wrong cuz there's no way her posts went from being normal then since the free britney movement blew up they've been getting weirder and weirder 

either she's getting purposely sabotaged/cassie's just an idiot or there's something wrong with her (i hope it's not this one)