Britney shows off her derrière on Instagram: "here's my *** ladies and gents!"

12 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Are those the same white go go boots she wore with the POM Kisses outfit??  :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

At first I thought those were the white boots from her House of Blues performances... but the boots in the current IG post have pointed toes and thinner heels, so maybe they're the ones she wore during the Madonna-Xtina kiss performance?

S7rORahByTJlqSc%2Blao5YEIv%2Bfap8cxT8=&r

103ff7c5539c79064ec49fd4e58c17c3--white-

• Like 1

I’m sure this was 100% Cassie 😂

Idk I’m not even mad because I get her weirdness and why but it’s definitely a 360 on the women I fell in love with years ago. I’m just happy she’s doing things that seem to bring her joy in her spare time while all this chaos is surrounding her after years!

I think this is what Britney thinks the public wants to see her shine as but honestly it’s like watching someone living in their past glory. Like this would have worked better when she was younger. I love her and never want her to lose her spirit but things like this feel weird because it’s not for the public lol. She’s a mom now and this just feels odd. I love her and for that reason I’m just keeping it real. Also this is her favorite Prince song ❤️

1 minute ago, TakeYourHand said:

I think this is what Britney thinks the public wants to see her shine as but honestly it’s like watching someone living in their past glory. Like this would have worked better when she was younger. I love her and never want her to lose her spirit but things like this feel weird because it’s not for the public lol. She’s a mom now and this just feels odd. I love her and for that reason I’m just keeping it real. Also this is her favorite Prince song ❤️

How is this not for the public?  She's britney freaking spears and does this on stage in front of thousands of people and millions of viewers on TV for a living. Who cares if she is a mom... I'm sure her kids are fully aware by now that she dresses in provocative outfits (usually way more than this) and dances for tons of people 

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Im sure Britney is more worried about her own wellbeing and mental health than appeasing to the GP. Plus, these videos are very Britney.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Brit52 said:

How is this not for the public?  She's britney freaking spears and does this on stage in front of thousands of people and millions of viewers on TV for a living. Who cares if she is a mom... I'm sure her kids are fully aware by now that she dresses in provocative outfits (usually way more than this) and dances for tons of people 

It matters more because IG is intended for personal life where a show is exactly that. A show. It’s drama and Hollywood and outrageous because that sells. It’s not all her fault but as a Mom I’d expect different personal content. At least from time to time. This shines an odd light on her and im sorry that you’re a fan who’s in love with her and only wants the best but you are living in denial if these don’t strike you as odd for an almost 40 year old Mom of two. And yes I know her circumstances are insane and definitely uncommon but it’s definitely obvious how bad it’s effected her as a person. I don’t see growth. I see a women stuck in her early years when she shined who hasn’t been able to mature or grow. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Im sure Britney is more worried about her own wellbeing and mental health than appeasing to the GP. Plus, these videos are very Britney.

Idk. I feel like she’s loves the recent support of fans and feels more empowered to sell the Britney brand we love. It’s positive attention. I think Britney is way deeper than this girly and ***ual persona but I think it’s what she thinks the fans want to see the most. It doesn’t feel like for someone her age. I’d like to see a more mature version of Britney at her age. I mean this with no offense but I don’t think she has much of a life and plenty of time to focus on the drama surrounding her. She’s a massive celebrity and I know she cares about her public image. It seems the older she gets the harder it is for her to deal with. Hence the bad surgeries, younger boyfriend, and multiple posts about how insecure she feels. 

• Like 1