Getting rid of Britney father is not doing anything

9 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

We been knew.

Removing Jamie seems like an excuse to team c-ship to stop Free Britney for good and Brit back to make more money for them... Let's remember "she" is refusing to work because of daddy. 

Jamie is the obvious scapegoat and the face of the c-ship for the GP.

The movement will not be stopped and Britney on strike

I don't think they could make her work as we can tell by them finding other ways to make money

6 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

According to Chloe Melas from CNN, Britney asked to terminate the Cship in 2019, and not just remove her father. And we know that Chloe has a direct source in team con, she is their minion. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/16/entertainment/britney-spears-conservatorship/index.html

In 2020, Bryan also said on the podcast that Britney always wanted to get out of it.

So do not buy into the propaganda of team con now that Britney wants to remove just her father and that the Cship can turn into something beneficial for her as soon as James is out.

Thank you

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She will still be in this fraudulent conservatorship with no rights or freedom, no access to her money, isolated, silenced and highly monitored and trying to bring in a lady with a shady background in conservatorship abuse.

The court system continuing to drain her estate

this is what i have been trying to say this whole time

9 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

According to Chloe Melas from CNN, Britney asked to terminate the Cship in 2019, and not just remove her father. And we know that Chloe has a direct source in team con, she is their minion. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/16/entertainment/britney-spears-conservatorship/index.html

In 2020, Bryan also said on the podcast that Britney always wanted to get out of it.

So do not buy into the propaganda of team con now that Britney wants to remove just her father and that the Cship can turn into something beneficial for her as soon as James is out.

Honestly unless it comes out of britneys mouth I’m not believing anyone that fits our narrative. I follow what she tells us.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MysticWomaney said:

Honestly unless it comes out of britneys mouth I’m not believing anyone that fits our narrative. I follow what she tells us.

But that's the thing... we did not hear what she wants directly from Britney herself. We heard what she wants through the mouth of other people. 

And I don't trust her court-imposed lawyer, who compromised himself from the very start of this fraud. So now, in order not to be in the dock, Ingham has much more reasons to keep Britney under Cship. 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, MysticWomaney said:

we still don’t know the whole picture she may be happy with the cship as a business model but wants control over who does that for her. 

big bussinesses and stars have a team looking after everything for them. She may find this convenient.

She’s Britney Spears. She could just hire a team without the legal problems a cship brings

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Crayboy said:

She’s Britney Spears. She could just hire a team without the legal problems a cship brings

That’s the irony. Britney out of the c-ship will likely function not much different than what we are used to. But the biggest difference being she gets to Choose her manager/ financial team / lawyers etc. All These people know Britney wouldn’t want them to work for her and the conservatorship is the only reason they stay paid and connected to her, this especially applies to her father. 

• Like 2
15 hours ago, sunny_liston said:

Dissolving the c-ship itself asap is what the vast majority of fans want for her, myself included, but does first removing her father delay the timeline on that? I don't know the answer but if it's no then shouldn't we all be at least rooting for it.

I'm not really seeing what removing her father will do

This thing is bigger than Britney father and they are trying to make him the fall guy

Nothing changes financially and she's still stuck, but then I don't think her father's doing much to protect her interests regardless, so he may as well not be hanging around. There's no point in him being involved.

On a personal and emotional level, I imagine it makes the world of difference. There's no way I would want my own dysfunctional father to have any say whatsoever in how I live my life, particularly if his aggressive attitude had already contributed to me losing further visitation rights to my children (and wasn't visitation the major carrot that was dangled in order to get this conservatorship set up in the first place?!) I would be so pissed about it all frankly.