Co-conservator Sam Asghari ?

Is this what Britney's gonna ask the judge ? 

It's no secret that Britney loves Sam and that he's enjoying this new lifestyle.

He played team con's games for a while and ~allegedly~ lives with her and  keeps an eye for her conservators. 

Is this the next step of her relationship and the c-ship ?

14 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

I don't think either of them want that tbh. Sam knows he'd be the most hated person ever if he took that role.

When Jason took that role that was the first time I really truly realized how messed up her situation was. I couldn't believe any judge would allow her (soon to be) husband have control over his wife. This is not the middle ages.

Father is one thing, but someone who can have *** is so wrong. How could she legally give consent... I mean even without her lover being part of the conservatorship its still a bit of a grey area in my opinion if her consent should be legal

I still don’t understand how she’s deemed

incompetent enough to need a conservatorship but is well enough to consent to relationships, getting married etc. It’s odd!

• Love 1
  • Like 4
38 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Lol NO

its not about getting other convservators, it’s about ending this fraudulent mess! Sam as a co conservator would be mess!

She is obviously not gonna ask for conservatorship termination. That will never happen whilst Sam Ingham is around.

44 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Lol NO

its not about getting other convservators, it’s about ending this fraudulent mess! Sam as a co conservator would be mess!

Whilst I agree she shouldn't be under a conservatorship I have a feeling Britney's very unlikely to ever ask to terminate it or at least for a very long time from now I think going forward, she just wants Jamie out and wants the conservators of her choice.

Just because we don't like the idea of her changing conservators but keeping the conservatorship doesn't mean britney doesn't like that idea

We know Britney was against the conservatorship 13 years ago but after 13 years of being under one I can see how she would feel uncomfortable and scared of asking to come out of one now because she's had everything managed for her (not saying thats a good thing btw)

1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

Hell no. Her father being in charge is already a major conflict of interest. She doesn’t need a new daddy when his role is to be her partner in life. I highly doubt he wants that responsibility and he’s very young. 

He’s the age she was when she was put under the conservatorship. This makes 0 sense and honestly while I’m sure they love each other, something smells about this. Something isn’t right 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Brit52 said:

I don't think either of them want that tbh. Sam knows he'd be the most hated person ever if he took that role.

When Jason took that role that was the first time I really truly realized how messed up her situation was. I couldn't believe any judge would allow her (soon to be) husband have control over his wife. This is not the middle ages.

They needed bait for her to do the x factor and the FF tour, jason was at every show and every x factor taping...you know after the 2nd alleged breakdown.

8 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

They needed bait for her to do the x factor and the FF tour, jason was at every show and every x factor taping...you know after the 2nd alleged breakdown.

😟

Also I think Sam doesn’t want it nor does Britney. She wants James out of the picture. 

• Like 1