Co-conservator Sam Asghari ?

2 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

Whilst I agree she shouldn't be under a conservatorship I have a feeling Britney's very unlikely to ever ask to terminate it or at least for a very long time from now I think going forward, she just wants Jamie out and wants the conservators of her choice.

Just because we don't like the idea of her changing conservators but keeping the conservatorship doesn't mean britney doesn't like that idea

We know Britney was against the conservatorship 13 years ago but after 13 years of being under one I can see how she would feel uncomfortable and scared of asking to come out of one now because she's had everything managed for her (not saying thats a good thing btw)

"She's always wanted to get out of it" - Bryan Spears, 2020

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I still don’t understand how she’s deemed

incompetent enough to need a conservatorship but is well enough to consent to relationships, getting married etc. It’s odd!

But… (allegedly) she can’t. It’s been said by several different people at different times she can’t get married and there have been allegations that they are physically stopping her from getting pregnant… whatever that means. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

But… (allegedly) she can’t. It’s been said by several different people at different times she can’t get married and there have been allegations that they are physically stopping her from getting pregnant… whatever that means. 

Well, she was engaged to Jason T in 2011-12, which I assume was only approved / orchestrated by Team Con (allegedly) as he was [?], at least to be, her co-conservator. Whether a judge would have agreed is a different story. I wonder if a conservatee has ever gotten married before?

I have no doubt Britney herself is competent enough to consent to relationships. But I can’t help but wonder how this works in the eyes of the law. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, secret__x911 said:

Sam is her pillow ... her beautiful lover pillow .... and she still chooses him .... and she laid her heart on him 💞💋😍 !!!!!!

I wanna know who let you post. I feel uncomfortable with you even trying this with me :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 3

Britney must know damm well she souldnt marry nor have children while still under this conservatorship. A future husband would simply own her and a possible child wouldnt be legaly hers to begin with. If she wants it, she should somehow file for termination first to get her life back on track and then do whatever comes to her mind with the guarantee no one could ever interfere again  :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I heard in a blind note that they inject her once a month with a “b vitamin” which is really a extreme birth control and uppers meds to make her appear manic….allegedly :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

8 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

Whilst I agree she shouldn't be under a conservatorship I have a feeling Britney's very unlikely to ever ask to terminate it or at least for a very long time from now I think going forward, she just wants Jamie out and wants the conservators of her choice.

Just because we don't like the idea of her changing conservators but keeping the conservatorship doesn't mean britney doesn't like that idea

We know Britney was against the conservatorship 13 years ago but after 13 years of being under one I can see how she would feel uncomfortable and scared of asking to come out of one now because she's had everything managed for her (not saying thats a good thing btw)

I don’t agree her brother Bryan confirmed she’s always wanted out! I highly doubt that if given the opportunity Britney would choose to stay in this mess over having control over her life and finances!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, icybaby said:

No way. If they want to cotinue that relationships he should not be involved with cship

Agree - it just gets too complicated and it clearly didn't work with Jason.

Unfortunately I can see her suffering from some sort of Stockholm syndrome where she fought the cship for so long and finally resigned herself to the fact that it was never going to end and made peace with that. It must be intimidating going from a situation where everything has been so tightly controlled in your life for so long to one where simple tasks like making dinner reservations and choosing financial advisors can be scary.

I just hope that she has people around her who can let her know that it is possible to have a healthy life outside of the conservatorship and that she has support from others who can guide her through scenarios she may not have had to deal with in the past, because the alternative has to be better than her current predicament 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

Agree - it just gets too complicated and it clearly didn't work with Jason.

Unfortunately I can see her suffering from some sort of Stockholm syndrome where she fought the cship for so long and finally resigned herself to the fact that it was never going to end and made peace with that. It must be intimidating going from a situation where everything has been so tightly controlled in your life for so long to one where simple tasks like making dinner reservations and choosing financial advisors can be scary.

I just hope that she has people around her who can let her know that it is possible to have a healthy life outside of the conservatorship and that she has support from others who can guide her through scenarios she may not have had to deal with in the past, because the alternative has to be better than her current predicament 

Britney is a hero to me. She sacrificed her freedom to have opportunity to raise her children. Cship say she is incapable making decisions and stuff but she was able to make hardest decision in her life means she is strong woman. I think she tried to talk to her lawyer and conservator about termination but u know her father he wouldn't let her and ingham..i think he could made up things to look it harder than it is. I think now she wants to do it step by step. I will believe in Britney. She is smarter than a lot of ppl think.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

I don't understand why it's 2021 in America and anyone is even discussing another man being in control of a woman.  

America might be the most hypocritical country in the world. No one said anything when her partner became the one chosing which treatments she will have. But now in 2021 everyone's so "woke" and pretends to be shocked when this subject is brought on the table.

Britney should be free but unfortunately this mess of a country locked her up. She should have never been in a c-ship at all and I don't wish Sam to be taking over from Jamie. This is just SPECULATIONS and DISCUSSIONS. 

Gosh I am so over America.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

No way. This is the last thing she needs. She doesn’t need anyone in control of her life she needs shot of this thing. 

But why do you guys act like I said I want this ? It would be awful but it already happened remember ? Certain subjects in America should never be brought up because it's not "politically correct enough" and too secretive ? Guess what, Britney herself doesn't want this cship to be treated as a family secret.