Co-conservator Sam Asghari ?

9 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Now I’m lost lol. I asked you what you meant about things being fishy with Sam.

I just find that it’s weird that hes so young and they’ve given him so much independence with Britney from what we have seen. I’m not suggesting HES on the payroll, but I wouldn’t be shocked if he was in some capacity despite liking pro free Britney posts. I would find it weird if they granted him co conservatorship abilities given that he is around the same age Britney was when she was put under a conservatorship. 

4 hours ago, Rick101 said:

I just find that it’s weird that hes so young and they’ve given him so much independence with Britney from what we have seen. I’m not suggesting HES on the payroll, but I wouldn’t be shocked if he was in some capacity despite liking pro free Britney posts. I would find it weird if they granted him co conservatorship abilities given that he is around the same age Britney was when she was put under a conservatorship. 

Why? lol he can’t touch her money so he has nothing to gain really. He was already in the industry pursuing his own dreams prior to meeting Brit and anyone bf she has will always gain more attention. If anything dating Brit sounds like a headache as most people have found it hard to work with her alone because of the restrictions. I think he actual cares for her. I also think with Jamie losing power over the past years these other people don’t care as much over controlling Britney more so the money aspect where her father is on a complete power trip. Sams fine in my book. Normally I’m not into huge age gaps but Britney is very young so I think it works. 

On 5/20/2021 at 11:22 PM, icybaby said:

Britney is a hero to me. She sacrificed her freedom to have opportunity to raise her children. Cship say she is incapable making decisions and stuff but she was able to make hardest decision in her life means she is strong woman. I think she tried to talk to her lawyer and conservator about termination but u know her father he wouldn't let her and ingham..i think he could made up things to look it harder than it is. I think now she wants to do it step by step. I will believe in Britney. She is smarter than a lot of ppl think.

Idk why but your post made me tear up :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: I sure hope Britney gets out of this okay, she deserves the absolute world.

• Like 1