Britney to Sam: "Come on, baby"

So is this gonna be a thing now? Us hunting for Britney's off-camera voice in all of Scam's IG stories? :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Is this the new "She was definitely singing live, you just have to filter it out if the main track of the performance, and adjust the gain levels, and maybe dub it slightly with some old  vocals where she briefly sand two or three words-- BUT SHE'S DEF SINGING LIVE!!!"   ?

... we're so hopeful and persevering.  Wendy Gifs

• Haha 4
12 hours ago, JustWendy said:

So is this gonna be a thing now? Us hunting for Britney's off-camera voice in all of Scam's IG stories? :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Is this the new "She was definitely singing live, you just have to filter it out if the main track of the performance, and adjust the gain levels, and maybe dub it slightly with some old  vocals where she briefly sand two or three words-- BUT SHE'S DEF SINGING LIVE!!!"   ?

... we're so hopeful and persevering.  Wendy Gifs

Now? Damn, I've been doing it for over a year :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

It's the only reason I followed Sam. I swear we only get the real Britney from his page. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2