Aubrey O-Day debuts new body and fans are concerned

New enlarged breasts plus a bloated pelvis, one has to wonder what happened to her and when is it too much surgery?

She's slowly reminding me of Heidi Montag who was dragged by critics and people on Myspace for her monthly plastic surgery, even her own family stopped talking to her til she got help. 

I noticed since the page six story broke out, Aubrey hasn't been herself at all. aubrey-oday.jpg.f909bbfd98c6405e1cd260ef08e8fb37.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Honestly, I've loved Aubrey since day one on Making the Band. I loved her in DK. I've even met her a couple of times. She and Shannon even put out a couple of amazing albums from their Dumbblonde project. But this, this isn't it. I support people doing whatever they want, but somewhere along the way you're going to alienate people and this seems to be doing it. I don't know how to be a supporter when she isn't respecting herself. I used to find her fun, funny, and beautiful. My opinions are changing, and I feel bad for allowing them to change.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Jeez this woman is literally the DEFINITION of plastic!

Its a shame cause she was beautiful before back in the days of Danity Kane

but now she looks like a bad drag queen or blow up doll.

And I thought the Kardashians/Jenners were the only ones full of plastic

Your own self loathing is showing, darling.

No need to drag others for their appearance, when they are clearly insecure about it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block