Aubrey O-Day debuts new body and fans are concerned

Shame on you for writing this post, and shame on whoever main paged. She has seriously had this body for a while now. Idk who the fans are that are getting concerned... because we been knew she looked like this sis. And people saying she looks like a bad drag queen... please... I’m a drag queen and I’ve seen bad drag 😂 y’all just like to have some negative azz crap to say all the time. Let her live her life with her big ol’ tiddies- she isn’t hurting you! Also all her music is 🔥 - if you don’t like her just keep it pushing. Because coming here to pass judgements on a woman’s body is the last thing anyone should be doing. #Disgusting 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
19 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

New enlarged breasts plus a bloated pelvis,

Really bloated pelvis..... whew this is giving ok magazine 2010 vibes.. n bloated pelvis where she’s curvy. That’s called hips... she hasn’t been a slim girl like she was in yearssssssss n that’s ok our bodies change as we age.

I will admit i may not care for exaggerated make up look Buttt I also don’t care enough to drag her... n plus but it’s photoshop n make up. 

let her live. 👏👏

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

Shame on you for writing this post, and shame on whoever main paged. She has seriously had this body for a while now. Idk who the fans are that are getting concerned... because we been knew she looked like this sis. And people saying she looks like a bad drag queen... please... I’m a drag queen and I’ve seen bad drag 😂 y’all just like to have some negative azz crap to say all the time. Let her live her life with her big ol’ tiddies- she isn’t hurting you! Also all her music is 🔥 - if you don’t like her just keep it pushing. Because coming here to pass judgements on a woman’s body is the last thing anyone should be doing. #Disgusting 

Thisssss 👏👏👏👏

• Love 2

I wish her well. It's really sad and terrifying to live an existence where you feel you are never good enough. It comes from a dark place, yall. 

Wish her happiness within her self and strength to fight those demons in her head that make her feel she needs to go through all this.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Korb said:

I wish her well. It's really sad and terrifying to live an existence where you feel you are never good enough. It comes from a dark place, yall. 

Wish her happiness within her self and strength to fight those demons in her head that make her feel she needs to go through all this.

I would never judge her for this. It's clear that show business instills deep insecurities in people and I do worry that heavy plastic surgery is sometimes the result of body dysmorphia, severely low self-esteem, and/or something similar. I can't diagnose anyone, nor do I wish to in this thread - but it's always a concern and I think having that conversation is important and valid, too. Because it's painful as **** dealing with those things. It's a discussion I'd have without focusing on Aubrey, however, because I can't speak to her situation and she doesn't need me to pretend to know her.

I wish everyone the best. Truly, no judgment. Just love and light.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

This is so cringe. And it feels so bad to even comment on someone's body/surgery that is so clearly mentally unwell and insecure... It's so sad seeing her go from this beautiful woman to one that  is drawing validation from false representation of herself.

Like when all those pap photos of her came out last year and she denied they were real, when they were paparrazzi'd, she's not famous enough for people to invest in editing to be bad, and to do multiple versions of them across multiple days...

It's almost like looking into the future of what we are creating with such heavy reliance on filters, and celebrating people that alter themselves so much beyond recognition.

In the words of Britney, I hope Aubrey 'Goes to the light' and gets the love and support she needs to be ok...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8709787/Aubrey-ODay-seen-unfiltered-photos-hanging-hotel-pool.html

This makes me uncomfortable and I don’t feel right to make a sarcastic comment. Honestly I feel sorry for her. She posted another picture on IG and her face looks botched even with all the editing and filters. She must be really insecure to have all these unnecessary works done. I hope one day she will feel comfortable in her own skin. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block