It appears Britney and Sam are in Hawaii again

5 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Real talk - y'all mean to tell me y'all haven't flown in over a year? 

The pandemic began around March in the U.S. last year and there are still many people not yet vaccinated. Even though many U.S. citizens are known to be reckless regarding traveling during the pandemic you can't actually be surprised a large majority haven't flown during the pandemic especially when traveling/flying was discouraged/frown upon by many during the pandemic for non-essential things right?

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

The pandemic began around March in the U.S. last year and there are still many people not yet vaccinated. Even though many U.S. citizens are known to be reckless regarding traveling during the pandemic you can't actually be surprised a large majority haven't flown during the pandemic especially when traveling/flying was discouraged/frown upon by many during the pandemic for non-essential things right?

I’m a flight attendant for a big US airline and I can confirm that most of our flights lately have been sold out and we’ve been adding back routes we dropped in 2020 everyday. 

9 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Your point in posting false info? Did you vaccinate them yourself? Grow up and stop responding to me unless you have something of use to contribute. Your obsession with me is a little concerning. Thanks boo

can you also show me where you got your info from about fully vaccinated people being able to spread covid? The cdc doesn’t even know if that’s true or not. 

U can still catch and spread covid after being fully vaccinated it just prevents u from being extremely ill and being set to the hospital 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Pictures of celebs wearing masks outside. Lost respect for so many artists this past year. The whole industry is a paid off sheep following cult. 12 months into the "pandemic" and 99.9% of the world recovered without a experimental "vaccine" and yet people are still like "stay homeeeeee!!" LOL! A virus that doesn't attack you at Walmart, please b!tc3s!  girl please GIF by Crystal Starr Stop listening to the same media that painted Britney as "crazy" and read some studies. Vaccines don't even protect you from the "virus" you can still spread it. So why are people getting them? LOL

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

Pictures of celebs wearing masks outside. Lost respect for so many artists this past year. The whole industry is a paid off sheep following cult. 12 months into the "pandemic" and 99.9% of the world recovered without a experimental "vaccine" and yet people are still like "stay homeeeeee!!" LOL! A virus that doesn't attack you at Walmart, please b!tc3s!  girl please GIF by Crystal Starr Stop listening to the same media that painted Britney as "crazy" and read some studies. Vaccines don't even protect you from the "virus" you can still spread it. So why are people getting them? LOL

So you don't die, simple as that. Almost 600.000 people died of Covid only in US and you're asking why take the vaccine? When you read the scientific research (wich i doubt you did it) read full studie, and don't spread loose parts just so you can  try make your point. Cause the same studies that you quoted also says that the vaccine reduce in more than 80% the chances of getting a serious infections or dying. Since US elected a real president, who actually work by the scientific rules you're dismissing it, the deaths cases drop from more than 4000/day, to less than 700/day, and went from more than 250000 cases per day to less 45000. 

Don't use Britney as a way to spread those trumptards/QAnon ridiculousness in here. 

• Like 5