It appears Britney and Sam are in Hawaii again

18 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

I’m a flight attendant for a big US airline and I can confirm that most of our flights lately have been sold out and we’ve been adding back routes we dropped in 2020 everyday. 

I'm aware that there are many people flying hence why I said "even though many U.S. citizens are known to be reckless regarding traveling during the pandemic [for non-essential purposes]" but the point of my comment was me surprised that the user is sounding surprised there are ALSO many people who wouldn't be flying at this time during the pandemic (not to mention travel bans in some places). Does that make sense?

On 5/1/2021 at 5:34 PM, Easy There said:

I am not dragging her. I am just stating the obvious. Its a miracle she didn't get dragged for it by SJW.

I don't really care about the convo going on in this thread, but you do realize you're the SJW here right...?

Just pointing out the irony LOL.

• Love 1
On 5/1/2021 at 7:24 PM, IAmJustAKnee said:

The pandemic began around March in the U.S. last year and there are still many people not yet vaccinated. Even though many U.S. citizens are known to be reckless regarding traveling during the pandemic you can't actually be surprised a large majority haven't flown during the pandemic especially when traveling/flying was discouraged/frown upon by many during the pandemic for non-essential things right?

What an ignorant fool. If you are scared then don't leave your basement, don't expect other people to fall into your irrational fearmongering hole.

On 5/1/2021 at 9:41 PM, bitbitboi said:

@PZHSB and @Easy There, please stop.

And you can get the vaccine and still get the virus again and, obviously, spread it; you'll just be personally more equipped to cope with it... Nothing is set on stone as of now, but that's pretty much the logic for whatever vaccine that is out there.

Right, so i have to stop for simply asking a logical question to someone saying I’m annoying and throwing out false info claiming they know Britney’s medical history? Just lovely. 

1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

Right, so i have to stop for simply asking a logical question to someone saying I’m annoying and throwing out false info claiming they know Britney’s medical history? Just lovely. 

No, just point that out and leave the conversation with them. The mods should take care of the rest.

Also, ENJOY your stay here! That kind of exchanges just ruins the whole experience...

I just traveled for the first time since the pandemic. I am fully vaccinated, I took a covid test before just to check, I wore a medical-grade mask on the plane, at the airport, and in the taxi. I only ate at outdoor cafes and spent time on non-crowded parts of the beach or by the pool. And now that I’m back home, I’m quarantining until I take another covid test. 

I really think if you are vaccinated and very careful, that it is pretty safe to travel within the nation again. I hate to say it but it appears covid will be with us for a long time ....

Britney has encouraged the use of masks and getting vaccinated. I’m sure she followed any Covid rules Hawaii has in place with testing or quarantines. I really don’t see how her trip was problematic 🤷‍♀️ 

• Like 1