It appears Britney and Sam are in Hawaii again

3 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

She flies private and they’re both vaccinated. I applaud them for helping the travel industry. 

They only had first dose. And they can still spread covid around.

I have nothing against celebs vacationing. But the truth is every celeb got dragged. Dua the most hahah

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

I have nothing against celebs vacationing. But the truth is every celeb got dragged. Dua the most hahah

Says who? Sam had posted something about being fully vaccinated? 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, Easy There said:

K even if they are fully vaccinated they can still spread covid.

My point stands  :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Your point in posting false info? Did you vaccinate them yourself? Grow up and stop responding to me unless you have something of use to contribute. Your obsession with me is a little concerning. Thanks boo

can you also show me where you got your info from about fully vaccinated people being able to spread covid? The cdc doesn’t even know if that’s true or not. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Your point in posting false info? Did you vaccinate them yourself? Grow up and stop responding to me unless you have something of use to contribute. Your obsession with me is a little concerning. Thanks boo

Thanks for proving my point. Xoxooxox gossip girl Easy there :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Also if we go by your logic of contribution. Then your exhale existence is literally useless lol

20 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

She flies private and they’re both vaccinated. I applaud them for helping the travel industry. 

34 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Every celeb got dragged for vacationing during pandemic 

She flies private. They’re vaccinated. Her bodyguards make sure to keep her as far away from anyone as possible so all is well :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, 2K16NEY said:

She flies private. They’re vaccinated. Her bodyguards make sure to keep her as far away from anyone as possible so all is well :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

She’s more likely to be involved in a plane crash(i hate even putting that in writing) than she is to spread Covid to the 2 people inflight wearing masks. I wish this board had members who could have educated conversations. Apparently breathe heavy members know more than the cdc!

19 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Show me receipts for how you know how many shots they got and which vaccine they took. Please and thank you 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
Just now, jordeezy said:

Real talk - y'all mean to tell me y'all haven't flown in over a year? 

This person has a hard on for me and either mentions me in other passive aggressive posts or responds nonsense to me. They’re unwell.