It appears Britney and Sam are in Hawaii again

• Super Mods
46 minutes ago, Easy There said:

They only had first dose. And they can still spread covid around.

I have nothing against celebs vacationing. But the truth is every celeb got dragged. Dua the most hahah

They may have gotten the Johnson & Johnson shot, which is only 1 shot. And they’d be considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after they receive the dose.

I’d still be wary about traveling overseas though… :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Like 2
Just now, SlayOut said:

They may have gotten the Johnson & Johnson shot, which is only 1 shot. And they’d be considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after they receive the dose.

I’d still be wary about traveling overseas though… :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

With that new soy heating up in India. We are gonna be at aquare 1 if that gets out :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

With that new soy heating up in India. We are gonna be at aquare 1 if that gets out :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

The variants are scary but at least Britney/Sam has protection from the vaccine and are still masking, etc.

I get concerned for people that don’t really care about any safety protocols and still travel as if we aren’t in a global pandemic still! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

30 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

The variants are scary but at least Britney/Sam has protection from the vaccine and are still masking, etc.

I get concerned for people that don’t really care about any safety protocols and still travel as if we aren’t in a global pandemic still! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I am sure Sam would protect me khmmm I mean her. He has things to shut your mouth with in case if emergency  :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 1

I'm not in the US, but aren't most people in the states vaccinated by now? Haven't a bunch of states greatly eased up their restrictions and even removed mask mandates without seeing a major increase in cases?

Why would Britney get backlash for traveling at this stage of the pandemic when she has already traveled during the past year when things were significantly worse in the USA and she didn't get backlash then?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Why would she get backlash?

Us islander don't want anymore outsides coming. Not britney though she's a treasure. However, Waikiki is full of tourists not wearing masks and spreading covid. 

In general traveling rn is frowned upon and celebs doing it is seen as irresponsible.

2 hours ago, Easy There said:

Welppp her insta lol.

Anyhow even if they are fully vaccinated they can still spread the virus

Her Instagram that we know she doesn’t run.

What’s your source for that information about being able to spread the virus fully vaccinated? You keep bringing it up so I’m curious to see how you know this over the worlds most educated medical professionals? 

3 hours ago, Easy There said:

They only had first dose. And they can still spread covid around.

I have nothing against celebs vacationing. But the truth is every celeb got dragged. Dua the most hahah

However, even with both jabs you can still pass it on, be asymptomatic, catch the virus and become ill with it.... :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

8 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Her Instagram that we know she doesn’t run.

What’s your source for that information about being able to spread the virus fully vaccinated? You keep bringing it up so I’m curious to see how you know this over the worlds most educated medical professionals? 

Its literally on the news all the time jfc. Vaccine is there to prevent you developing difficul medical picture. :orangu_orangutan_ape: