It appears Britney and Sam are in Hawaii again

7 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Her Instagram that we know she doesn’t run.

What’s your source for that information about being able to spread the virus fully vaccinated? You keep bringing it up so I’m curious to see how you know this over the worlds most educated medical professionals? 

That has mentioned from the very beginning. Please also remember most vaccines are tested for 5-10 years before they mass released.  There is still no data to even show the effectiveness of them, just very early preliminary results. We won't know how truly "safe" they are for few years or so as they take this amount of time to fully process in the body. 

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, Britney671 said:

Us islander don't want anymore outsides coming. Not britney though she's a treasure. However, Waikiki is full of tourists not wearing masks and spreading covid. 

In general traveling rn is frowned upon and celebs doing it is seen as irresponsible.

I agree with the sentiment but as a fellow islander (Puerto Rico), tourism plays a huge role in the local economy and without it, the people on the island ultimately suffer.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, MARIODIVI said:

Yeah some people here are worse than team con saying she can't travel... 

all i want is to see where people spread false info from. We are talking about her lack of freedom every day for months and now she has a little and these turds want to start drama over nothing. So sad. 

20 minutes ago, Musicandsoul said:

That has mentioned from the very beginning. Please also remember most vaccines are tested for 5-10 years before they mass released.  There is still no data to even show the effectiveness of them, just very early preliminary results. We won't know how truly "safe" they are for few years or so as they take this amount of time to fully process in the body. 

Read some of the latest articles on it. The CDC isn’t even sure so i don’t get why people think they know better then them. I’m not disagreeing with you. We don’t know enough to be making judgment and opinion statements when science has no idea. 

4 hours ago, Easy There said:

They only had first dose. And they can still spread covid around.

I have nothing against celebs vacationing. But the truth is every celeb got dragged. Dua the most hahah

Even if you are fully vaxxed you can still spread covid and shed the Spike protein. 

4 hours ago, Easy There said:

They only had first dose. And they can still spread covid around.

I have nothing against celebs vacationing. But the truth is every celeb got dragged. Dua the most hahah

So you know the exact timeline they both had their first doses? Also you have tea on whether they had their second doses?

Chile bye! :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

29 minutes ago, MARIODIVI said:

Yeah some people here are worse than team con saying she can't travel... 

Lmao this overreaction.

The truth is literally every celebrity git dragged for vacationing in middle if global pandemic. Mostly because ppl aren't able to do half of the stuff celebs get away with

Just now, IconicShow said:

So you know the exact timeline they both had their first doses? Also you have tea on whether they had their second doses?

Chile bye! :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

No I am assuming according to her unstagram. Because she said it like she got vaccinated for the first time. And it usually takes some time before you get the second dose.

With that being said you can still catch Covid even when fully vaccinated.

Ur dismissed 

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Lmao this overreaction.

The truth is literally every celebrity git dragged for vacationing in middle if global pandemic. Mostly because ppl aren't able to do half of the stuff celebs get away with

That’s not true many of us have friends and family that have been traveling and spring break let’s not pretend everyone had been adhering to the cdc recommendations 

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

No I am assuming according to her unstagram. Because she said it like she got vaccinated for the first time. And it usually takes some time before you get the second dose.

With that being said you can still catch Covid even when fully vaccinated.

Ur dismissed 

You’re dismissed boo stop trying to be a Mr. know it all when you’re clueless huntea! 

That’s not true many of us have friends and family that have been traveling and spring break let’s not pretend everyone had been adhering to the cdc recommendations 

Lmao. I guess you haven't been reading social media and online comments.

Most ppl around the world are forcefully quarantined. Whilst Celebs go around and do what they want just because they are rich.

Just now, Easy There said:

Lmao. I guess you haven't been reading social media and online comments.

Most ppl around the world are forcefully quarantined. Whilst Celebs go around and do what they want just because they are rich.

Britney hasn’t been traveling around the would and many Americans have been flying in and out of state! Look at Florida and other states were all not forced to stay home we can fly and do things

Britney hasn’t been traveling around the would and many Americans have been flying in and out of state! Look at Florida and other states were all not forced to stay home we can fly and do things

I am not dragging her. I am just stating the obvious. Its a miracle she didn't get dragged for it by SJW.