Sam Asghari likes post about next court date

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful and do not muddy the waters.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wrote on twitter he would back to like Free Britney stuff, after the exposed thread they did on twitter lol.

Too bad he still interacts with Britney's allegedly false Instagram account. Is he in love with Cassie instead of Brit? 

I think could be fun If he attended one of the hearings with the Free Britney people, I bet It would be a success Music Video Hello GIF

6 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I wrote on twitter he would back to like Free Britney stuff, after the exposed thread they did on twitter lol.

Too bad he still interacts with Britney's allegedly false Instagram account. Is he in love with Cassie instead of Brit? 

I think could be fun If he attended one of the hearings with the Free Britney people, I bet It would be a success Music Video Hello GIF

He can’t win with some of you people, he doesn’t do anything you attack him, he does something and you still attack him and make sly comments. He can never win.

19 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Hang it up already please we’re begging...people like you are literally sending negative energy towards Britney and dividing this fanbase. Just as bad, if not worse, than Team Con.

2 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

I used to support Sam but i am starting to have suspicions too on Sam.

I am still keeping an open mind.

I wish she dated someone her age who would be wise and experienced to tell her to stand up for herself or actually make her to go to therapy.:pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

i really hope she'll get extensive healing trauma therapy once she's free. its nothing to feel shame about or embarrassment. imo people with experienced trauma history (developal) are deep people with a good heart who tend to change their profession, once they are on their healing journey, because theyve seen the other side and want to pass on that knowledge to people. Britney has that spiritual side inside her (from what she's "shown" on Insta or talked about in interviews before). I truly believe anyone with severe trauma issues can heal, when they are giving time and respecting and loving people with a big heart around them, who dont punish them but encourage their personal post traumatic growth. she needs to go no contact with her family after all of that. ofc that comes with a lot of grief, but it'll give, someone with her history, a lot of soothing.

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

He just wants to knock her up so he can get 18 years of money.

I really hope this isn’t his goal, Britney doesn’t need to be deceived by anymore people in her life. However, by now he knows that the Kevin F method is extremely lucrative so....

If Sam draws attention to a court date, that's a good thing. There may be important decisions to be made that day. I see that positively. Sam could easily be removed from Britney's life if he continued to speak publicly about Britney's guardianship. Britney's team faces a dilemma. You can basically only buy Sam to get him on your side. Should they remove him from Britney's life, Britney will certainly clean up properly, because then she will have no one left to trust and share her worries. She would be all alone. I don't understand why fans are against Sam just for using Britney's name to advance his career. He is currently Britney's primary supervisor. What if she was all alone now? We wouldn't know about Britney.

48 minutes ago, Oops2000 said:

i really hope she'll get extensive healing trauma therapy once she's free. its nothing to feel shame about or embarrassment. imo people with experienced trauma history (developal) are deep people with a good heart who tend to change their profession, once they are on their healing journey, because theyve seen the other side and want to pass on that knowledge to people. Britney has that spiritual side inside her (from what she's "shown" on Insta or talked about in interviews before). I truly believe anyone with severe trauma issues can heal, when they are giving time and respecting and loving people with a big heart around them, who dont punish them but encourage their personal post traumatic growth. she needs to go no contact with her family after all of that. ofc that comes with a lot of grief, but it'll give, someone with her history, a lot of soothing.

I think Britney won't mind therapy even today, it's just that she can't with her consevatorship.

Idk if Sam ever took her to one in secret though.

11 hours ago, Buffybot said:

He interacts with her account because the account has more than 29M followers and he wants to be seen and by doing that he can increase his number of followers.

Archived