Ariana Grande will be a judge on Season 21 of The Voice

I feel like they tried to make judging a talent competition cool with Miley and it didn’t really work. But that’s because her steam has already fizzled. Her back and forth between hip hop being great and it being beneath her really made people distance themselves from her music. Ariana is consistent. She is still very much relevant. She could put out a song this week and it would debut at number one. They are very lucky she can’t tour right now. They just scored massive ratings.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Korb said:

Was Britney a hasbeen when she did xfactor?
rEy9DIl.gif

It’s a has been move and I never liked the fact that she was on X-Factor. And honestly Britney is pretty has been atm especially if J.Lo and Katy Perry are has beens. I feel fine saying Britney was on top pre FF and then her career became meh. Imo the amount of epic nights at POM you can count on one hand and many music videos weren’t as well executed either after Circus imo. Doesn’t mean I don’t love her.

• Like 3

It deffo might be the first time I actually follow The Voice! 

I feel like she has a woke, quirky, but still fun type of personality. (her last album was super boring, so good for her that she's diversifying a bit). It is also quite fitting that she's on a show called "The Voice", since she doesn't have much going in the performance department if not for the Zumba moves and arms stretches. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block