Ariana Grande will be a judge on Season 21 of The Voice

1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

Omg, looks like I'll be watching the Voice for the first time in my life :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Hahaha I actually started watching it for Kelly. She’s so funny in the show. Ariana is SO talented and I think she’ll be a great coach for her team but I’m interested to see how her personality (or lack there of) comes across on tv and how the chemistry is between her and the other judges. 

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Someone as successful as she is... wow. I wonder how much she got paid :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I know you weren’t insinuating this I don’t necessarily think that The Voice coaches by any means are not successful in their own way or past their prime. It seems like Kelly is even more successful now than she was before with her talk show and the coaching gig. Her music may not be AS popular as it was in the “Since You Been Gone” era but still great. She’s one of my most favorite humans on the planet lol.  Blake is huge in country music, John is an EGOT winner, and Nick Jonas is... Nick Jonas 🔥😍 lol 

I am suuuuure Ari is making bank this season though! Get that money girl! 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block