Heather Bright, 'Trouble For Me' songwriter, shares her experience working on the track

1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

She doesn’t even sing there lol, she just didn’t care at all about what happened with that album.

Yeah I don’t think Britney had anything to do with credits on that album. It is a known thing in the industry that Britney does not take credits unless she actually wrote part of the song. Team con are the only ones that would benefit from Britney having writing credits on BJ. This is just another example of them using her brand to make more money. If Britney had an interest in getting part of the credits without doing the work she would have done that on every album. Them doing that is not only taking advantage of her brand but also her integrity as a artist and person. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4

I'm sure working with Britney must be a dream come true for any producer/songwriter. Unfortunately it seems she's so often disconnected from the creative process because of evident reasons :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: Like with this song for example. Did the songwriter even have any interaction with Britney? How could we know if it was Britney the one who handpicked this song or was someone else?

I hope we can see the day when she is able to show us how amazingly talented and special she is with her music again. I'm so passionate about her talent and many of us are too and we believe in her so much.

• Love 1

Heres to hoping this was actually how Britneys business always have been. We know others have said the same, we know some actually say Britney doesn't take the credit even when she should.
But, who knows if its actually her decision or it's just label-deals.

3 hours ago, Manse said:

Yeah I don’t think Britney had anything to do with credits on that album. It is a known thing in the industry that Britney does not take credits unless she actually wrote part of the song. Team con are the only ones that would benefit from Britney having writing credits on BJ. This is just another example of them using her brand to make more money. If Britney had an interest in getting part of the credits without doing the work she would have done that on every album. Them doing that is not only taking advantage of her brand but also her integrity as a artist and person. 

I agree; Larry Rudolph and co have to answer for this garbage.

Rudolph is obviously a good manager ONLY in the sense of helping Britney get deals to make money.  But it's a joke to suggest that he's a good person; but hey maybe you have to be like that to be in this dirty business. I know he's not solely responsible but for him to be involved in most of her career and know that she never took other people's credit and to witness it happen here speaks to his character.

She had a history of not taking credit for work she never did then all of a sudden the Britney Jean situation happens?

And it is their fault since they put it out there like that.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, zxcvb said:

I agree; Larry Rudolph and co have to answer for this garbage.

Rudolph is obviously a good manager ONLY in the sense of helping Britney get deals to make money.  But it's a joke to suggest that he's a good person; but hey maybe you have to be like that to be in this dirty business. I know he's not solely responsible but for him to be involved in most of her career and know that she never took other people's credit and to witness it happen here speaks to his character.

She had a history of not taking credit for work she never did then all of a sudden the Britney Jean situation happens?

And it is their fault since they put it out there like that.

Yeah and she literally don’t have control of her own money. Why would she care about making extra at the expense of songwriters. She respects the writers and would not take any of their money. The whole BJ album was just team con wanting to get people to see her Vegas show. Britney clearly didn’t want to do that album and for them to make up a narrative about it being her most personal album knowing that she didn’t have a interest in making it really shows their level of disrespect towards her. Furthermore, she cared so little about the album that she didn’t finish the tracks so they had to have Myah do “lead” vocals. Britney would never sign off on that, she care about her brand. Imagine how she feels about team con deliberately furthering the misunderstanding that the gp have about her vocal abilities. She is probably really embarrassed to be honest. 

Team con are just Money hungry *********. Britney is such a humble genuine person and they just f-Ed her over.