Heather Bright, 'Trouble For Me' songwriter, shares her experience working on the track

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This woman has such a youthful spirit, i can’t tell if she’s 20 or 50 years old.

Heather Bright, "Trouble For Me" songwriter shares her experience writing Femme Fatale track   Part 1:   Part 2:   IG/TikTok: @brightlights333   Relat

That is such a cool story. It’s great to know that Britney really respects the artists, writers and producers she works with. I love that!     

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, ***yLove said:

This woman has such a youthful spirit, i can’t tell if she’s 20 or 50 years old.

She said she grew up listening to Britney so I think they are around the same age. But yes, she gives such a youthful vibe. People like these are often the best ones to have around and get inspired by :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: 

• Love 6

Ima be honest when I saw a picture of her I thought she was gonna sound like old... but she seems cool her look doesn’t match her voice lol but I’m glad and happy that she’s still getting that coin! :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

• Love 1

Heather Bright's current IG (@brightlights333) story shows that she just got sent all of the stems from the studio session (including Britney and Heather's vocals!). Remix might be coming soon from the actual songwriter....would love to hear that. 

• Love 1