Britney: my mom sent this to me and reminded me that I can sing

5 hours ago, Chrischi said:

I think she never watches her own performances afterwards... that‘s why she probably doesn‘t know she is lip-syncing most of the time! Thought about this for a while now...

Maybe she thinks she is singing live during every performance... would also explain her interview in Israel from 2017 :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

Actually I believe she knows but you know it's not exactly a good look and doesn't sound good when a SINGER says : "oh yeah definitely I lip-sync all the time" it's not a good move business wise , even though we know she lip syncs and I personally have no problem with that especially when she's forced to record music she doesn't like , I'm sure she knows , but everything she says is being controlled by her handlers , that's why she mostly sounds robotic and repetitive in interviews , they literally control every little thing she says .....

• Like 3

With proper training she could slay a performance like the dua lipa one. With good singing and some little choreo. It would be so refreshing. 

What bugs me the most about the 2008-2018 performances is that she didn't care to show her true talent at all. She could outshine the basic bizhes we have nowadays with a moment. A true gem of a girl

• Love 2

Anybody else have super complicated feelings about Lynne? I feel like Britney really trusts her and has a special bond but there's so much Lynne could have done to protect Britney against all these people who wanted to take advantage of her.

On the other hand, I really think Lynne was an abused wife who thought that getting Britney away from Jamie was the best course of action, yet is still traumatized enough that she's willing to go along with the cship with Jamie at the helm even though she knows something up but might feel helpless to do anything

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

With proper training she could slay a performance like the dua lipa one. With good singing and some little choreo. It would be so refreshing. 

What bugs me the most about the 2008-2018 performances is that she didn't care to show her true talent at all. She could outshine the basic bizhes we have nowadays with a moment. A true gem of a girl

This is Britney Jean Spears she doesn’t need “proper training” to pull off a Dua Lipa level performance... the ****. Imagine being in her situation where the money you’re pulling in with your performances is being used to keep you in legal slavery...we can’t even fathom the depression she has to push through to perform. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Bundy said:

I wonder if Mrs "impossible dream of a cship" really wants Britney to resume her career too, just like Jamie. Since 2018 Britney isn't making more than 30m a year anymore and we all know Britney is just a cash cow to all the people who profit off her cship and care more about her money (that they think it's theirs) than anything else :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

What's really messed up is if you go back to Britney's posts from 2016-17, the photos/videos and captions are similar enough that the average fan might genuinely think it's Britney posting them. However, I can believe she films these videos, because in the little clips we get of her she looks amazing, but there's no chance she sees the final product, all chopped up and crazy, and says "yes! post this Cassie and here's what I want you to say! Thanks gurl!" 

I wouldn't be surprised if she films a video, gives it to Cassie, writes a caption, and then moves on without thinking anything of it. Then the trolls on her team have a field day with splicing and editing it to the point that Britney looks like a maniac to advance the narrative that Britney is just SO unwell that she NEEDS to be watched like a hawk because LOOK she's acting CRazY! Except if that's true, then clearly her conservators aren't doing their job making sure she's healthy.

Nothing annoys me more than when I have a case with an opposing counsel who wants to have it both ways, which is the situation here. You can't say her conservators are doing such an excellent job keeping Britney stable, then post a video that portrays her as a maniac. Unfortunately, people believe this BS and it's infuriating :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Love 3

So...  Britney is actually the one posting on her Instagram and you guys were bullying Cassie for no reason? 

Anyway, when it comes to Britney, even TMZ and Radar Online are more reliable than her Instagram account, so I'm not sure why do you guys care so much about it. 

8 hours ago, Oxic said:

Sweetie Britney isn't thinking all day 24/7 about her c-ship and the "legal battle" as much as we do, give her a break. Also "legal right to exist" are they gonna kill her or what? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

As if she gives a **** about singing and performing. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 1