Britney: my mom sent this to me and reminded me that I can sing

26 minutes ago, Chrischi said:

I think she never watches her own performances afterwards... that‘s why she probably doesn‘t know she is lip-syncing most of the time! Thought about this for a while now...

Maybe she thinks she is singing live during every performance... would also explain her interview in Israel from 2017 :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

Honestly this make a lot of sense, I can't believe Britney haven't watched her 2000's VMA performance! :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what: I bet she watched her kiss with Madonna a lot of times lol . But the question is, which artist watch all their performances? It must be odd :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

So Lynne randomly sent her daughter a YouTube video of herself at a time when she's refusing to work?

Not a home video, an old tape etc., a publically accessible professionally filmed video that anyone could download and share on instagram...

Ms. Cassie, we see you. We miss Britney's talents but we're not gonna scrap free britney because you posted a 23 year old clip.

Did u see the documentary or not? Lynne keeps all the awards, fan letters and stuff from Britney on her house :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Can we stop the Cassie talk for two minutes :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Not everything is a conspiracy, just appreciate this.

Tbh I was expecting this thread full of comments like "Omgg if britney talks with Lynne and she talks with Felicia then she obviously knows and approves the framing britney documentary!!!!!"

Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

And at a time when britney is fighting for her legal right to exist, she decided to tell us all that her mom sent her a YouTube video rather than a private unseen one.

Sweetie Britney isn't thinking all day 24/7 about her c-ship and the "legal battle" as much as we do, give her a break. Also "legal right to exist" are they gonna kill her or what? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 4
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2