Britney: my mom sent this to me and reminded me that I can sing

1. This made me emotional and I couldn't stop watching

2. I believe Britney actually wrote this or she told their social team to write it. That's such a mom thing to do, especially Lynne. And I'm glad she did. 

3. I really hope this inspires her to sing again, and go back to her natural soulful voice.  The baby/pitched voice doesn't suit her anymore, and hasn't for a long time ago. Which is why lots of people loved a lot of the songs on Glory that were not as pitched.

I Love You Smile GIF by corgiyolk

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

So Lynne randomly sent her daughter a YouTube video of herself at a time when she's refusing to work?

Not a home video, an old tape etc., a publically accessible professionally filmed video that anyone could download and share on instagram...

Ms. Cassie, we see you. We miss Britney's talents but we're not gonna scrap free britney because you posted a 23 year old clip.

THIS!!!!!  

24 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Not you comparing chaoticney in where she was high af with currentney :orangu_orangutan_ape: there's a huge gap of... 16 years maybe? You can't pretend she's same girl with everything that had happened. 

This. Britney's personality on-screen not the same as she was a decade and over ago. She doesn't have the same attitude she did back on the early 00s. Fans bring up all the differences yet ignore all the similarities that have remained with Britney throughout the years. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Like 5
1 minute ago, rower2222 said:

Is anyone else getting vibes that Britney having to be told she can sing is weird. Idk makes me feel weird that at her age her moms telling her she can sing.... has she not figured this out 

The girl had to re-train her voice as a teenager after working hard for years in order to sound more like a commercial pop act, for a teen, that can be quite the confidence killer, being essentially told up by all these higher ups that your natural voice isn't what it is needed and that you're almost perfect. Also think about how many reports and comments she has received about not being able to sing. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 4
41 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

Is anyone else getting vibes that Britney having to be told she can sing is weird. Idk makes me feel weird that at her age her moms telling her she can sing.... has she not figured this out 

No, what’s weird is the conservatorship that has destroyed her life and her confidence for the last 12 years. Of course she’s questioning her abilities.

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

The selective judgement of this fanbase is so baffling. Any time they don't like what the Instagram posts, it's Cassie. Any time they like it, it's Britney. How come anything directly from her lips on there is relevant to...absolutely NOTHING? 

Or maybe it’s the same bitter bettys always hating and the ones that aren’t delusional actually liking her posts? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1