Britney: my mom sent this to me and reminded me that I can sing

5 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

The selective judgement of this fanbase is so baffling. Any time they don't like what the Instagram posts, it's Cassie. Any time they like it, it's Britney. How come anything directly from her lips on there is relevant to...absolutely NOTHING?Β 

sorry guys but this is so true. i don’t want to Β ruin this for you but we have to be coherent. either it’s her or it’s not. maybe she sends the content to Cassie with the caption and then her team edits the videos. i want to believe it’s that way.

anyway this is bittersweet for me. i love thatΒ she watched this performance and remembered how she sounds using her natural voice! and at the same time the fact that she is literally a music legend and doesnt sing often breaks my heartΒ :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 4

1998ney! Oh my goodness, she was so young and new to toΒ scene back then. Not even any dancing! Β :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

I hope Britney is still passionate about music and herΒ art. She’s got so much love and light to offer the world and we’re still here for it. Β :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

it really feels like 2021 is going to be a really great year for Britney!! We miss you!! Β :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 5

"you can hear her natural voice here trying to break free ..its like they trained her to sing in that awful croaky voice." is one of the top comments under the original showcase 98 youtube video...now i like to take everything methaporically ;)

so britneys sends us a message through this post Γ  la, they are controlling and silencing me, i forgot i even have a voice as in i can speak my mind and be treated like an actual adult... maybe im far-fetching but Tracy Anderson's comment below the IG post shares the same sentiment:

"you can sing! anyone that really loves you would never try and silence your voice on ANY level! That includes your family! Remember that! <3 <3 <3 "

• Love 4
12 hours ago, phareezy said:

She's rediscovering her voice both literally and metaphorically. We're ready to listen to you Queen! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

This. Singing has definitely taken a back seat in her career for at least the last decade. Now is the TIME for her to let us hear what she has to say through her singing.Β 

I still imagine a new era, first performance - lights come up and britneys there with a mic stand and nothing else, giving Rih LOTB vibes and SAAAANGIN.Β 

Soemthing deep and emotional, I want to hear her voice and her emotion, whenever ur ready Britney ❀️

• Love 5
11 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I’m actually so tired of everyone believing her social media is her. We’ve even had proof it’s not her yet people still want to believe she’s jumping on all her socials to write little captions.Β 

Britney is under a c-ship she’s not allowed a functioning phone. You are all being so delusional. They make her look so crazy on Instagram so that the press can write stories about how crazy she is. It clearly works because you only have to read the comments to see people post about how β€œshe’s clearly not right mentally”. Britney wouldn’t act like this or post **** like this unless she was being manipulated into doing it. I doubt she even knows that most of her videos go on Instagram for people to see. When you’re cut off from the outside world it’s easy for the people around you to manipulate situations. Never once has Britney addressed anything going on in her personal life - probably because she doesn’t know about it

Also Britney is very insecure about her voice and always has been so I doubt she’d be making comments about it. More like Cassie is bored and is trying to find things to post about... Not to be negative Nancy or anything butΒ wake up people

FINALLY, someone says it! All. Of. This.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Britman512 said:

I want to believe itΒ 

It’s a clever trick on cassies part

but why would Britney post a video available to most of the internet alreadyΒ 

Β 

She’s performed literally thousands of times. Even I havent seen this. Ryan Reynolds said he never watched Green Lantern and that came out ages ago. I highly doubt she takes the time out to watch old performances and grade herself.Β