Britney: my mom sent this to me and reminded me that I can sing

9 hours ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

Am i the only one who can see that Britney would never post this? 

I feel like Britney WOULD post this out of all performances because it shows who Britney at her core is. She always seems to prefer these soulful type of songs PLUS she isn't singing one of her own songs in the clip she shared. We all know she seems to shade her own songs lol

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

I really hope she will honestly address the issue regarding singing live one day, maybe during an interview or something. She ALWAYS lied about this topic (even before the conservatorship, so let's not embellish the story saying she has been forced to lip-synch).

If you watch the whole showcase, you can notice the difference in her singing her own songs and "You Got It All" . later, I think with smoking, she wasn't able to execute choreo and sing as well as BOMT and beginning of Oops era. Then she just fell into a comfort zone of singing underneath the track. It's a mixture of a quality and self-conscious decision, I think. It would still be nice to get live ballads, though. It seems dancing became Britney's live performance goal over singing. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

OMG! Britney posted this video! But Britney didn’t post that video! But Britney posted this video because she wants to tell us something! But Britney didn’t post that because her team controls everything! At least be consistent with one conspiracy theory.

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

Am i the only one who can see that Britney would never post this? 

. It’s so telling that just the day before the caption “This was yesterday 📸 ... nope not kidding wise azzes😜😜😜😜😜😜 !!!! True fu(king story ... it was yesterday !!!!!!” was posted. 

It’s obvious someone (Cassie) is pretty butthurt about fans questioning the authenticity of Britney’s IG. We all know she can’t handle the heat (hence her own rant). 

ANYWAY, what I am getting at is someone is trying REALLY HARD to come off as authentic as possible. I’m glad at least one other stan caught on to it. 

That is just my opinion and interpretation as soon as I saw that.

FOCUSING ON THE POSITIVE - she looks absolutely beautiful here. And most importantly, she sounds absolutely beautiful. Would love live performances similar to this in the future - if she ever wants to be active in the industry again. 

• Like 1

In retrospect, all Britney can express about this showcase is “Wow, Singapore”. Surely she’d have more to say about such a momentous moment in her early career. Okay, Lou🙄or whoever controls her IG.

The bit about Lynne too- surely Lynne knows why Britney doesn’t sing anymore and why she doesn’t speak anymore like she once was able to. 😑I’m sorry (no I’m not sorry) but her IG is such bull****.:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

Sarah Michelle Gellar said that she was on the red carpet once and people screaming :"Britney! Britney!".She thought Brit is behind her. Then she notice that  they thought that she is Britney.:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

For real? Dafuq why I didnt know this I stan SMG lmao pure gold fact :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, HolyTrinity said:

For real? Dafuq why I didnt know this I stan SMG lmao pure gold fact :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Yes, it was around 2000. I still have the page with the Interview somewhere at home. That´s why I don´t have an online source-I´m sorry. This is the problem when you're were a fan of someone pre Internet.(before the Internet was big as today)

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, generation glory said:

In retrospect, all Britney can express about this showcase is “Wow, Singapore”. Surely she’d have more to say about such a momentous moment in her early career. Okay, Lou🙄or whoever controls her IG.

The bit about Lynne too- surely Lynne knows why Britney doesn’t sing anymore and why she doesn’t speak anymore like she once was able to. 😑I’m sorry (no I’m not sorry) but her IG is such bull****.:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

We know Britney is not that expressive about her past and her thoughts lol. She didn't even know what Oops is about :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: