Britney: my mom sent this to me and reminded me that I can sing

I think she never watches her own performances afterwards... that‘s why she probably doesn‘t know she is lip-syncing most of the time! Thought about this for a while now...

Maybe she thinks she is singing live during every performance... would also explain her interview in Israel from 2017 :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Chrischi said:

I think she never watches her own performances afterwards... that‘s why she probably doesn‘t know she is lip-syncing most of the time! Thought about this for a while now...

Maybe she thinks she is singing live during every performance... would also explain her interview in Israel from 2017 :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

Ehhh maybe her mic is off and she doesn’t know it 

but then she must know her mic is off when it suddenly comes on during talking moments 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Ehhh maybe her mic is off and she doesn’t know it 

but then she must know her mic is off when it suddenly comes on during talking moments 

True... maybe she is not realizing it because of the live music of her band or the background music in general :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Like 1