Britney shows off her wardrobe so we can get to know her better, says photos were taken yesterday

48 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

It's her. I've been following this woman since 1998, call me crazy but I feel like I know her. It's her.

Yeah I have the same feeling about this. And also her recent post about her buying pointe shoes. That was exactly how she would talk about it too. I know allegedly she didn't write these, but it's hard to imagine how cassie could do this

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, TeethDuck said:

why would she talk to her fans like that though lemme pray it's not her posting that although it definitely isn't fhakjsdhfskj

Because she probably thinks some fans are annoying for picking apart non existent details or for reaching too much :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I dont like that she is cling fans names. If it werent for fans. Entire conservatorship mess would be sweaped under the rugs.

i don't think it is aimed at fans, imo... I have a feeling this is about yesterday's court hearing, assuming, of course, that Britney wrote it.

but with her insta, who really knows...

• Love 1