Britney shows off her wardrobe so we can get to know her better, says photos were taken yesterday

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Lmao at the people upset at that caption, many of you question everything about her posts constantly, some even question if it’s even Britney in the pics/videos, if your guilty of that behavior than u deserve that sassy caption, plain and simple!!!

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

8 hours ago, TeethDuck said:

why would she talk to her fans like that though lemme pray it's not her posting that although it definitely isn't fhakjsdhfskj

Probably because her fans talk about her eye makeup and weight and face negatively all the time on every website in every country 

• Love 6

I sometimes think fans don’t want the captions to be her because it fits their narrative more...

I do believe her social media is monitored but I think she comes up with the content / captions herself 

Feel like the long term Britney fans know that some of bizarre captions is sooooo Britney 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Do we think that Britney is being forced to do Instagram content? I can totally see that being a thing because after everything that has come out about her situation nothing would surprise me honestly. However, I cannot think of what they could use to force her. Like haven’t they already taken everything from her. What do they use as leverage? 

22 hours ago, s&m said:

:clownery_makeup_meme:

Aw love to see you trying new things with your makeup, girl ❤️

23 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lol IDKKKK. Is it really THAT hard to believe Britney is writing these captions? She's clearly creating the videos. 

It’s plausible but her IG has had BS captions for years (including support for her dad who she is now in a legal battle with) and she has a history of other people handling her socials all the way back to Femme Fatale. These captions are way too try hard IMO.