Britney shows off her wardrobe so we can get to know her better, says photos were taken yesterday

8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Low-key confirmation she wrote this caption?! Can we find somewhere else where she said "in" 

Everywhere... Everytime she mentioned this show, I heard her say "in", AT LEAST three times, but I don't remember where... I feel like in an interview with Mario Lopez for sure, and maybe when she was touring in the UK in 2016?

And I don't doubt those are her captions, they all have the same sort of simple but heartfelt messages and style (and I don't mean the emojis), and you can't fake or make that up.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Low-key confirmation she wrote this caption?! Can we find somewhere else where she said "in" 

Or they’re just aware of Britney’s usual malapropisms and think they’re reeeal clever to incorporate them in these bogus captions. Cassie probably watched the ET interview from femme fatale tour when Brit said she loves her pillow from home and *** in the city dvds LOL

Cassies next brilliant caption: hAvE u GuYs EvEr TrIeD sTaRbUcKs? :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
  • Leader
Just now, PrettyGorl said:

Or they’re just aware of Britney’s usual malapropisms and think they’re reeeal clever to incorporate them in these bogus captions. Cassie probably watched the ET interview from femme fatale tour when Brit said she loves her pillow from home and *** in the city dvds LOL

Cassies next brilliant caption: hAvE u GuYs EvEr TrIeD sTaRbUcKs? :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Lol IDKKKK. Is it really THAT hard to believe Britney is writing these captions? She's clearly creating the videos. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

This is ridiculous :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

the ET interview from femme fatale tour when Brit said she loves her pillow from home and *** in the city dvds

ugh it isn't online anymore...

https://www.digitalspy.com/music/a323980/britney-***-and-the-city-is-tour-bus-must-have/

PS: FOUND IT. Minute 3:00:

Was this filmed the same day as this?? Her voice (and hair) seems the same haha:

Ugh here she changed the second part of the answer to "shabby chic"... -.- (3:10):

• Love 1