Today's Conservatorship Hearing - Update: Ingham looking to make Jodi Montgomery permanent Conservator of the Person

4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I am so cynical of this whole thing (and I'm overall an optimistic person) but this has been never-ending and I don't see there being any meaningful change until all the people running this circus are somehow removed. Not a fan of Ingham either even tho he has been at least stepping up recently. But still, a reported $10k a week? Yea... don't see him letting that go so easily. 

If Britney can choose her own lawyer, that would REALLY help I imagine.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
15 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I am so cynical of this whole thing (and I'm overall an optimistic person) but this has been never-ending and I don't see there being any meaningful change until all the people running this circus are somehow removed. Not a fan of Ingham either even tho he has been at least stepping up recently. But still, a reported $10k a week? Yea... don't see him letting that go so easily. 

You'd think Britney saying she was scared of her father would be enough for him to be removed :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

It doesn't make sense for a layman (a normal regular person) to be dealing with a millionaires fortune over Bessemer Trust who are used to running million dollar businesses. At least some of his control is gone but he needs to be completely removed :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Don't get me started on Ingham :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

• Love 3
  • Like 4
11 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Exactly. Thank you.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You'd think Britney saying she was scared of her father would be enough for him to be removed :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

It doesn't make sense for a layman (a normal regular person) to be dealing with a millionaires fortune over Bessemer Trust who are used to running million dollar businesses. At least some of his control is gone but he needs to be completely removed :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Don't get me started on Ingham :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

I believe the judge is yet to grant Bessemer any powers. Am I wrong?