Digital Black Face?

10 minutes ago, lili_ballet said:

y do western ppl overcomplicate everything

Short answer: Yes

Look there are a lot of race and social issues that need addressing, but some of these things just miss the plot sometimes. There was something a few years ago where using the word “guys” was s3xist lol.

Really, the word s3x is filtered?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I use gif to express my feelings or better show my emotions. I never thought who was on the gif. Half of the time I didn't even know where it taken from.:embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

Lately I've noticed that I'm scared to express anything to anyone, because there's always someone who will be offended. 

but, I love this gif :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I have no idea where it's from  who is this lady, but this gif can explain more then words sometimes 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I know what you mean, I'm a white (as a chalk) guy using emotes/GIFs by New York ALL THE TIME, and I swear I've double-thought about it before, but I use them because I feel like I connect with her "essence" and humor and we're all human and so we share feelings and emotions so f/ck it, I use them anyway because I mean no harm. If people get offended by that, it's on them. At least I'm already aware of it and I made a conscious and harmless decision.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

"You can't have a straight man playing a gay character." Yes, you can. Or shall we also stop all gay actors playing straight actors and put many of them out of work?

Oh my god this this this. Some people need to lookup the definition of the word “actor”. The whole point is that they’re playing a character of someone they’re not. If we were to be consistent, then we should make sure real-life criminals act in crime movies, veterans act in war movies, real life wizards act in Harry Potter, etc

• Love 4
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

"Black people were enslaved by your ancestors, you should feel guilt." Well, I don't feel guilt for something I don't have control over. 

Also, white people used white people as slaves too (not sure if in US but in the other countries)

So, even though I'm white, my ancestors where slaves too. 

Just saying...

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

. I would never want to be friends or be around any Trans person because from everything I've seen from documentaries and Youtube and debate shows they're oversensitive, offended by their own shadow and have zero perspective. Sorry to generalise but I've yet to witness a Trans person who doesn't think the world begins and ends with what pronouns are used. PEOPLE ARE DYING IN THE WORLD!!!

There are so many things about this paragraph that would sound much more appalling if you replaced gender identity with race or orientation. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Other than your takes on trans people, I agree with everything else you said. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

There are so many things about this paragraph that would sound much more appalling if you replaced gender identity with race or orientation. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Other than your takes on trans people, I agree with everything else you said. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

I totally get that someone who feels born in the wrong body would want to transition and be accepted as their correct gender, but I feel Trans people in the public gaze up until now have only ever come across negatively and obsessed with themselves. I'm sure this will change in future, but I'd love to see more Trans people who are like "Oh well yes I was born a boy, now I'm a woman and my mission in life is to cut poverty." Right now it's "I'm a woman now and don't ever refer to me as anything other than she or her else I'll report it as a hate crime. Oh and I demand biological women accept me fully even though I haven't spent most of my life having periods and suffering the ***ism they've experienced. Let's cancel JK Rowling. Me me me." 

As a gay guy I don't claim to speak for women but imo being a woman isn't just appearance/having kids or that stuff but if you haven't experienced the world as a girl/woman growing up then looking like a woman doesn't change any of that overnight. 

If a woman transitions to male aged 50 I'm sorry but to me they would always be a male formerly known as a woman. Because growing up as guy there is certain pressures specific to men and women have their own specific pressures. Without going through that it's not possible to fully appreciate each gender.

Anyways, at the risk of being called transphobic for not conforming I'll shut up now.

Really? 

I don't think it's a thing

I mean reminded me of a situation when a black person sings the n word and only black people are allowed to sing it, sorry but i won't change the lyrics for you (and i won't change Britneys lyrics as well)

Downvote me all you want, but i think the political correctness attitude is sick these days. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I dont see a problem with using black gifs (tho im not black so i wouldnt know)

But i do dislike the lack of representation in holywood etc, if you look at theater more rhan half of males actors are gay, but where is the LGBTQ representarion among A list holywood actors? Same also goes for other minorities.

Also, reversed racism is not really a thing.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block