Who's in charge of LAWYERSFORBRITNEY ?

Roger

Who's behind LFB ?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's no surprise that LFB real intentions are obscure and not in favor of removing the cship entirely.

They seem to be tied with Lynne and Sam Ingham, but at the end of the day, who's in charge of this account ?

I want tea and theories from my fellow "conspiracy theorists" who "dont know anything" :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meaner defends them with a passion... Interesting.

I don't really know the answer, but anyone who believes "Kingham" is doing a proper job will be very dissapointed soon... the guy is part of the system, probably the last thing he wants is the end of this c-ship.

He would be exposed too, and his track record is shady af.

The fact lawyers said Lynne is a hard worker proves they're liars, so I voted Lynne. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

39 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

The most interesting thing is that at the beginning Meaner did not support Sam, on the contrary, Meaner even revealed how shady Ingham was.  I don't know what happened next and why the point of view has changed so dramatically...

41 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

The most interesting thing is that at the beginning Meaner did not support Sam, on the contrary, Meaner even revealed how shady Ingham was.  I don't know what happened next and why the point of view has changed so dramatically...

Oh I didn't know that.

Something changed for sure:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

I literally stanned for Meaner and they were pivotal at the beginning in the 2019 revival of freebritney. They came with all the receipts, they were for me THE ONE to go to for the tea. 

Then all that ridiculous drama started which nearly killed the movement (still hate u all for that) and Meaner was very much active in the drama which took me by surprise. When I called them all out on twitter , meaner basically told me to not follow them if I didn't like it to which I happily obliged. 

I am not sure what happened with them but was such a let down as at one point the fanbase were pining for Meaners return to the movement after a long hiatus. 

5 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I literally stanned for Meaner and they were pivotal at the beginning in the 2019 revival of freebritney. They came with all the receipts, they were for me THE ONE to go to for the tea. 

Then all that ridiculous drama started which nearly killed the movement (still hate u all for that) and Meaner was very much active in the drama which took me by surprise. When I called them all out on twitter , meaner basically told me to not follow them if I didn't like it to which I happily obliged. 

I am not sure what happened with them but was such a let down as at one point the fanbase were pining for Meaners return to the movement after a long hiatus. 

Did meaner's English really change? I've seen people saying that before the hiatus he had a broken English. Some people even think its not the same person now. 

On 3/12/2021 at 12:03 PM, Buffybot said:

I don't really know the answer, but anyone who believes "Kingham" is doing a proper job will be very dissapointed soon... the guy is part of the system, probably the last thing he wants is the end of this c-ship.

He would be exposed too, and his track record is shady af.

The fact lawyers said Lynne is a hard worker proves they're liars, so I voted Lynne. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Lawyers for Lynne are at it again 

Its the "using her OWN MONEY to help Britney with her legal battle" for me :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: while Lynne gets money from the cship every month and got 90k for her house reform just some months ago :clownery_makeup_meme:

And even if Britney asked Lynne to help in 2019, so Britney needed to ask her mom to "help" her, a daughter who gave Lynne everything? And even if Lynne was completely left out, why didn't she do smt before then? If Jamie didn't allow her to know things, why didn't she call him out on the media? Lindsay's dad called her mom out for much less. In late 2008 when the cship was already permanent, there was Lynne giving interviews praising Jamie as a conservator, justifying how controlled Britney was bc she needed that in the beginning and was spending her OWN money a lot, saying JL getting pregnant was worse than 2007 for Britney to her (even tho Britney lost her kids and was being abused by everyone, from media to paparazzi). So these Lynne's apologists can miss me with their bs. 

I have messaged them before because I am a lawyer who works in mental health law and human rights (not in California) and they weren't very responsive. They all seem to be wasting time following money when the issue is capacity, not how effectively her business interests are being managed. They are like financial regulators/investigators.

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

And even if Britney ask Lynne to help, so Britney needed to ask her mom to "help" her daughter who gave her everything? And even if Lynne was completely left out, why didn't she do smt before then? If Jamie didn't allow her to know things, why didn't she call him out on the media? Lindsay's dad called her mom out for much less. In late 2008 when the cship was already permanent, there was Lynne giving interviews praising Jamie as a conservator, justifying how controlled Britney was bc she needed that in the beginning and was spending her OWN money a lot, saying JL getting pregnant was worse than 2007 for Britney to her (even tho Britney lost her kids and was being abused by everyone, from media to paparazzi). So these Lynne's apologists can miss me with their bs. 

Agree.

"She has been completely left out of the loop all along. " what a bs excuse... 13 years... 13 long years... I will never believe that Lynne didn’t notice anything wrong all this time... 

Plus there were articles in 2010, 2012, 2018 that Britney wanted to get rid of Cship... She also tried to hire 2 lawyers in 2008 and 2009...  According to rumors in 2015 or 2017, Brian's ex-wife tried to hire lawyers for Brit (yeah, not her own family, but Grace tried to help)...  Team Con also sabotaged Britney's appearance at the court hearing a lot of times. Therefore, to say that she did not try to ask for help is simply stupid.

The same as they defend "Kingham"... with "she didn’t ask him" bs excuse... But apparently Brit verbally expressed her displeasure many times, shouldn't her lawyer have done his job and offered her a possible legal way out?  It's his ******* job. 

And they sound very similar to Vivian (Britney has to do something), but it's just shifting the blame onto the victim of wrongful Cship. It should also be taken into account, we do not know the degree of manipulation and gaslighting to which Britney was subjected to all these years.

Also this:

17 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I don’t know, but whoever they are might be in the upcoming Netflix documentary since the director follows the account.

I doubt very much "they" would want the publicity.

On 3/12/2021 at 2:51 PM, Roger said:

It's no surprise that LFB real intentions are obscure and not in favor of removing the cship entirely.

They seem to be tied with Lynne and Sam Ingham, but at the end of the day, who's in charge of this account ?

I want tea and theories from my fellow "conspiracy theorists" who "dont know anything" :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Direct from the horses mouth

We know for certain they are made up of one (semi) attorney - she never passed the bar and is now the director of a HR company providing legal staffing and recruiting services (LFB Twitter tweed her in a picture with The Weekend before the SB below), the other is a senior UX Designer. 

They appear to be pro Ingham and Lynne, but most of the information they are posting is "basic". However, their timing with regards to court documents says they may have a "source" close to action. 

On 3/12/2021 at 4:03 PM, Buffybot said:

Don't forget phi_rez too, I've seen him come for people on Twitter who call out LFB, he has also done the same on here (I can vouch for that).

8 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Agree.

"She has been completely left out of the loop all along. " what a bs excuse... 13 years... 13 long years... I will never believe that Lynne didn’t notice anything wrong all this time... 

Plus there were articles in 2010, 2012, 2018 that Britney wanted to get rid of Cship... She also tried to hire 2 lawyers in 2008 and 2009...  According to rumors in 2015 or 2017, Brian's ex-wife tried to hire lawyers for Brit (yeah, not her own family, but Grace tried to help)...  Team Con also sabotaged Britney's appearance at the court hearing a lot of times. Therefore, to say that she did not try to ask for help is simply stupid.

The same as they defend "Kingham"... with "she didn’t ask him" bs excuse... But apparently Brit verbally expressed her displeasure many times, shouldn't her lawyer have done his job and offered her a possible legal way out?  It's his ******* job. 

And they sound very similar to Vivian (Britney has to do something), but it's just shifting the blame onto the victim of wrongful Cship. It should also be taken into account, we do not know the degree of manipulation and gaslighting to which Britney was subjected to all these years.

Also this:

She talked about Britney saying she felt she was in a jail and she justified saying Britney needed this in the beginning. Ofc she knew how Britney felt, but she gave the excuse the kids and work would make her happy. She even said smt was missing in Britney's life as if it wasnt FREEDOM. And like u said, she knew about Britney trying to get help from other lawyers bc it was even on the media. I think its amazing that Britney was deemed unfit, but she was ok with her working right after losing her rights? Even Johnny Wright could see that wasn't right. Its funny how all of them belittle Britney in everything but working shes capable of? Its like therapy for her!!! Yeah right. No one from her family cared about an "unstable" person working so much bc they all benefit from Britney being under a cship, they get more money from it than Britney herself. Also why Lynne never cared to move to LA to be close to her deemed incapacitated daughter? She was too busy being Juno's nanny and hanging out with her gfs I guess. She was also still hanging out with Jamie some months ago. She has been neglecting Britney since 1997, imo there's no excuse for that much ****! And I still dont think shes trying to end the cship or totally against Jamie. She probably cares about Britney resuming her career too, so thats why shes still on the fence. She hasnt done anything to really help Britney to get out. Lynne wanting to know about Britney's money also doesn't prove ****. She might be only worried about Britney's money bc she also feels entitled to it like Jamie and Bryan? 

I dont know If I believe that Graciella's story bc Bryan seems very pro cship. 

Why would Britney contact other lawyers if Ingham was helping her? She did that bc she knew Ingham wasnt helping her. Now hes only trying to save face bc of how much attention her case is getting.

They are doing the same Vivian does with "Why didnt Britney say to daddy she feared him?" as if hes not a ******* abuser shes scared of. They are blaming the victim even tho the only thing shes asking rn isnt being heard by anyone, including jamie refusing to step down. 

Some lawyer here did a great post saying Britney is seen as a child so she doesnt have many privileges with her own lawyer. We also dont know what he tells her. Shes also controlled, silenced, isolated, manipulated and threatned. Even if she doesnt think theres a way out, even if she thinks she deserves it and isnt being abused by other people too or if shes tired of fighting, it still doesnt make it ok. Its like a woman who is a victim of domestic abuse but cant see, the situation is ****ed up no matter what.

I've been telling everyone this since last year... they're plants. What better way to **** up the movement than faking a freebritney platform & use the sheep who can't see through their blatant propaganda to handle the rest. The fact that it wasn't blatant to everyone when they leaked the Gram Girls' number & lied about the voicemail from the whistle blower in attempt to discredit the movement. I wouldn't be surprised if this thread gets deleted, Jordan stans & hands out WP when people call LFB out on their bull****

Archived