Who's in charge of LAWYERSFORBRITNEY ?

Roger

Who's behind LFB ?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Yeah, it feels like Britney is in a legal vicious circle... she cannot do anything on her own, everything only through a court-appointed lawyer, who already compromised himself from the very start and doesn't have her best interests at heart...

Sam unlikely will do something that will expose him somehow... and seems that it limits so very much their possible legal actions/strategies that  they might have otherwise taken...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have reason to believe that they are affiliated with Lou Taylor per a DM I got from a particular former manager of Britney's :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: (idk if them DM-ing me was breaking their gag order but I'm sure you can figure out who it was :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:)

There is no doubt in my mind that they're "plants" like @RedBloodedWoman said and meant to draw the attention away from Lou Taylor-and it's absolutely working! Lately it's all been about Jamie and Vivian

1 hour ago, Circuit said:

I have reason to believe that they are affiliated with Lou Taylor per a DM I got from a particular former manager of Britney's :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: (idk if them DM-ing me was breaking their gag order but I'm sure you can figure out who it was :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:)

There is no doubt in my mind that they're "plants" like @RedBloodedWoman said and meant to draw the attention away from Lou Taylor-and it's absolutely working! Lately it's all been about Jamie and Vivian

tenor.gif?itemid=20678830

Archived