SZA says Doja Cat is going to be Britney Spears

4 minutes ago, runpiggierun said:

No, it just proves that whoever that SZA is, he or she or whatever thinks Britney is just a C-list celebrity that can be compared to a one-hit-wonder Doja puzzy. 

Lol, did u read what SZA said? She said that Doja will become AS big as a celebrity Britney was. According to yr comprehension skills, does that translate to SZA thinking of Britney as a C-list artist? Give me a break man :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Like 4
2 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

I can see Billie Eilish as the next Britney Spears but not Doja. They should do a video together like Me against the music. 

Yes. Billie has similar qualities to Brit, she is unique for her time, trendsetting, controversial, boundary pushing, charismatic, mysterious. Good comparision.

I like what i have heard of Doja but i don't see her having the same impact as someone like Britney had.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, BananaAndy said:

Yes. Billie has similar qualities to Brit, she is unique for her time, trendsetting, controversial, boundary pushing, charismatic, mysterious. Good comparision.

They should do video placed in a mental hospital/rehab. Billie does freaky very well, Britney has been accused of being "bipolar" It will be a great video.  Joseph Kahn should direct it. :))

• Love 1

Thisssssss 💫 gooo doja

for a rapper she is very unique n versatile to almost a pop star who raps ..she reminds me of nicki but she can actually dance, perform and entertain and is likeable ( I love Nicki but I get how shes not relatable or liked by gpa) so she can take it her further. who knows she may get there in a few years. Her vmas performance was very impressive And funny how she started with mooooo 

cow GIF by Doja Cat

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Also, yeah I really can see Doja Cat transform the rap industry and she will just be releasing her sophomore effort soon! Say So alone has established her name globally so I can't wait for her to dominate the female rap scene. Queen Nicki, would be so proud of her heir :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

As for doja compared to Brit, I'd say no, but the song Go To Town sounds like something off the Blackout era lol

• Like 1

Yeahh, no..sorry.

The next Britney Spears would be a young female artist that has that Americas sweetheart, girl next door vibe. Someone who is shy and vulnerable, but has immense strength. Someone that is quiet, yet loud. Innocent but has natural *** appeal. She will make hits without even trying because she will be making using she likes. This artist can also dance. 

There will never be another Britney, because there has never been another Janet or Madonna. The artist from the 70s and 80s inspired the icons today. If there were to be another Britney, there would have been. But, there hasnt..because there is only one and she isn't done yet. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Why are you guys so negative tho? This just proves how Britney's influence still is alive in the pop music industry. It is a freaking compliment saying that you will become as big as a global sensation as Britney Spears. Ya'll need to take a break from being so negative, it is really concerning lol.

Its a compliment, even more bc SZA did a song with JT and his famous buddies and/or fans like Shawn Mendes, Timbaland, Lizzo, etc, don't seem to like Britney.