SZA says Doja Cat is going to be Britney Spears

You guys are so negative and embarrassing :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: doja is extremely talented and creative and actually cares about her craft and everything she puts out. The era for Hot Pink has been going on for a year and a half because it’s THAT good. She’s released 6 videos for one album and they have all been very good. She’s an exciting artist and already has a big following after a year of being mainstream. Whether she has a career similar to Britney’s or not, what SZA said was a compliment to Britney and Doja alike. You guys sound so boring saying “sHe DiDnt hAvE a FIRSt sINgle aS bIG as BOmt”. Y’all sound like a broken record :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 2

Oh come on..whats wrong with this new gen 

..her stage name is doja cat!!! ..I repeat doja cat..it sounds like a children's TV show

I know the 'say so' that's it, and it's rubbish,  boring vocally,  boring lyrically..just boring..

When you've been treated to the gold that is miss britney spears,  doja cat  seems like a rusted old penny.. sorry

Im 27..I dont like new artists straight away unless their original..

So no

6 hours ago, Robbyyyy said:

Doja to me at this point is a one hit wonder and I don't even know what she looks like or what her personality is. Being compared to Britney is a compliment. If the talent is there, she has a ton of work to do to get herself out there. I wish her luck with that!

Being a one hit wonder isn't something you can really discuss? She factually is not a one hit wonder.

1 minute ago, Duff Man said:

Oh come on..whats wrong with this new gen 

..her stage name is doja cat!!! ..I repeat doja cat..it sounds like a children's TV show

I know the 'say so' that's it, and it's rubbish,  boring vocally,  boring lyrically..just boring..

When you've been treated to the gold that is miss britney spears,  doja cat  seems like a rusted old penny.. sorry

Im 27..I dont like new artists straight away unless their original..

So no

doja cat channels references that are clearly beyond your scope lol

Style evolves and trends change. People didn't get the Beatles. People didn't get Britney. People didn't get Lady Gaga. Doja Cat represents everything that the newer generations love in a well-done way and no one else is currently doing it like her. 

4 hours ago, TripToYourLove<3 said:

You guys are so negative and embarrassing :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: doja is extremely talented and creative and actually cares about her craft and everything she puts out. The era for Hot Pink has been going on for a year and a half because it’s THAT good. She’s released 6 videos for one album and they have all been very good. She’s an exciting artist and already has a big following after a year of being mainstream. Whether she has a career similar to Britney’s or not, what SZA said was a compliment to Britney and Doja alike. You guys sound so boring saying “sHe DiDnt hAvE a FIRSt sINgle aS bIG as BOmt”. Y’all sound like a broken record :clownery_makeup_meme:

literally lmao

8 hours ago, TripToYourLove<3 said:

I love your enthuasiasm Say So Tik Tok GIF by NOW That's Music.

Imo Doja Cat is definitely more like a hiphop Katy Perry Juicy GIF by Doja Cat 

/Lady Gaga Doja Cat GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards. I see no Britney at all. 

23 hours ago, Goten21 said:

Being a one hit wonder isn't something you can really discuss? She factually is not a one hit wonder.

doja cat channels references that are clearly beyond your scope lol

Style evolves and trends change. People didn't get the Beatles. People didn't get Britney. People didn't get Lady Gaga. Doja Cat represents everything that the newer generations love in a well-done way and no one else is currently doing it like her. 

I honestly didn't know she had a hit besides Say So. I'm not trying to be negative, I was just saying she has a long way to go at this point to be the next Britney. 

If she ever reaches that level, i will be happy for her.

1 hour ago, Robbyyyy said:

I honestly didn't know she had a hit besides Say So. I'm not trying to be negative, I was just saying she has a long way to go at this point to be the next Britney. 

If she ever reaches that level, i will be happy for her.

I don’t think she will but I think being Britney was meant more in a sense of being the it-girl

I don’t think he meant be literally as big as primeney

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 3/7/2021 at 8:04 PM, PieceofBritney said:

They should do video placed in a mental hospital/rehab. Billie does freaky very well, Britney has been accused of being "bipolar" It will be a great video.  Joseph Kahn should direct it. :))

what the **** is wrong with you