SZA says Doja Cat is going to be Britney Spears

3 hours ago, Style. said:

I love how everyone is rooting for Doja’s success even though she doesn’t have many hit songs. I of course support her ‘cause she’s the realest female rapper right now and she’s sweet and talented and you can see Nicki’s influences in her music, but she has to WERK WERK WERK! Give us the rap songs and prove yourself as a female rapper! 

As for SZA’ comparison with Britney, girl relax. Stream Good Days tho for clear skin and throat. :prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce:

Ooo definitely! I do hope she is able to stay consistent with the success, i really am rooting for her so I hope she can accumulate just as much hit singles and see her get the success she deserves :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Why are you guys so negative tho? This just proves how Britney's influence still is alive in the pop music industry. It is a freaking compliment saying that you will become as big as a global sensation as Britney Spears. Ya'll need to take a break from being so negative, it is really concerning lol.

No, it just proves that whoever that SZA is, he or she or whatever thinks Britney is just a C-list celebrity that can be compared to a one-hit-wonder Doja puzzy. 

• Haha 3