Medium "Sloan Bella" says Britney somehow isn't even allowed to pray and that we should pray on her behalf 😞

P!x

15 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

HER ASTRAL BODY CANNOT PRAY. SHE’S TALKING ABOUT AN ENERGETIC LEVEL - NOT LITERALLY

SIMPLY PUT, THIS IS AN INTERPRETATION OF THE CONSERVATORSHIP ON AN ENERGETIC/ASTRAL LEVEL

Love it when people make comments without watching the video :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

ANYWAY, I was going to post the same thing, asking people to SIMPLY pray for Britney (despite their personal beliefs). I’m glad I didn’t with the post though - I forget how difficult it is for people to entertain something outside of their realm. 

THANK YOU FOR POSTING 💜💜

EDIT: I wish I didn’t live in a world where simply asking for positive vibes (for BRITNEY, of all people) made people react in a negative way & say ugly things :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Thank you ❤

• 9 months later...
3 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Makes me happy .. I remember this vid... Ugh I really want an update vid

Me too! Unfortunately, Sloan Bella is dealing with a lot of personal turmoil right now (her son was ********) & she isn’t doing a lot of videos these days. 

I can’t believe all of these hateful & dismissive comments & then BRITNEY CONFIRMS

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I have alot to say and speculate about this...but I won't for various reasons. All I will say is it made me notice Britney's not wearing those chokers as much anymore. When she started wearing them I remember immediately wondering if she was referring to the obvious restrictiveness of the conservatorship but maybe it goes deeper than that? or of course maybe it was just a coincidental recycled trend or maybe all of the above...idk this is part of why I became such a fan of hers bc she is so mysterious but the older I get the more I'm thinking maybe the mysteriousness is a byproduct of the control/chaos that comes with being a public figure these days and something she works with/around. Maybe part of Britney's step away from the spotlight years ago was less forced and more of a choice based on where arts place should be in our lives and where its at now in our modern age and maybe how she was addicted to the f(l)ame like we're addicted to being fans of it and living vicariously through a lens? Which of course makes me even more curious to see where she stands now with it even though she has said herself even when she takes time out for herself "she's always been here". I could be wrong but anyways, she's brilliant at what she does and wish her all the best whatever that is for her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Resonated. Watched it a couple of days ago.

Lou and Lynne's kind of  "praying " seems  the show off "i am so pious check out my Christian trappings and jargon" type.

Bella seems to be talking about Britney's kind of praying which is a true heartfelt communication with God (real prayer).

I read some substances can affect the ability to meditate etc.

Certain Lou had  some evil rituals going on.

Wolves in sheep's clothing in religious garb not unknown.

This Bella was convincing: truth is more important than cowardly saving yourself from harm (to the Spears) 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 2/26/2021 at 11:13 PM, P!x said:

Hi guys, I don't know if I'm late on this, but I stumbled upon this video of this Medium called "Sloan Bella", who says she channeled Britney's energy and she made a very revealing reading about her current situation. Kind of shocking and dark, just for you to know. I think it's interesting to have somebody's  perspective from a different field. Just one more thing....whether you believe or not in this type of psychic abilities, the one thing that we should not stop doing is praying for her.

Well...I'm just glad Britney said it HERSELF, and thankful for those of us who actually BELIEVED and prayed for her.  ❤
#FREEDBRITNEY

Let's try to have an open mind next time. No need to be mean to each other. 

Ps. That was the 1st and last time I post about those kinds of topics. The reaction made me realize this is not the right place for that. 

• Love 3
On 12/3/2021 at 9:54 PM, Onyx1Boss said:

Resonated. Watched it a couple of days ago.

Lou and Lynne's kind of  "praying " seems  the show off "i am so pious check out my Christian trappings and jargon" type.

Bella seems to be taking about Britney's kind of praying which is a true heartfelt communication with God (real prayer).

I read some substances can affect the ability to meditate etc.

Certain Lou had  some evil rituals going on.

Wolves in sheep's clothing in religious garb not unknown.

This Bella was convincing: truth is more important than cowardly saving yourself from harm (to the Spears) 

Any kind of substance, for example a psych med, an anti-depressant, a tranquilliser etc definitely blockages your spirituality and ability to pray. There is a certain place in the brain that is active when we pray. The non-spiritual people who mocked OP might not have that center activated at all since they thought you can pray on lithium, Valium etc. 

• Love 6
On 2/26/2021 at 9:15 PM, Brit52 said:

It is literally not possible to prevent someone from praying

Like literally I can pray laying in bed before falling asleep... its thoughts?

She still has a brain doesn't she

I didn't watch cos this is ridiculous 

Britney's version of praying might be wishing bad things for her family. You never know. She might want to pray for good things but probably can't.

Wow ok when I  originally read this post I didn't even realize she was saying it that way..."now I can actually PRAY".

I feel like maybe they took her candles away from her or whatever other little talismans she likes to have around (crystals, crosses, bracelets, etc) that help her feel spiritually grounded.

And also when she was heavily medicated she probably felt like her prayers weren't getting through or she felt dizzy/got a headache when trying to sit and pray.

From personal experience, whenever I am hungover/drunk or even sick I have a hard time meditating. (I do vedic meditation for 20 mins, 2x a day which is not exactly "prayer" but it is a mantra based meditation...so kinda similar?)  I physically cannot do it or I feel dizzy and nauseated. I have to be clear and sober.

So I totally get what Britney was saying, and also this medium.

And let me tell you... for some reason I got the feeling to start actually praying for Britney for these past couple of years like actual prayers to God/the universe. Especially the days surrounding every court date...and praying like that wasn't something I have felt compelled to do since I was a child but for some reason my gut kept saying "pray for her!" So I started to pray for her.

Anyway these things are real, y'all whether you believe it or not. And Britney is actually someone who feels deeply connected to the spiritual world...so I believe she literally felt the out pour of prayers and support she started receiving world wide aka the Free Britney movement.

💖

• Love 2

Thank you for bumping this! I thought of this post right away when Britney posted that caption, but I couldn’t find it. It almost gave me chills; when this was first posted the “unable to pray” thing really stuck out to me, so when I saw her caption I could hardly believe it. Very interesting stuff.

• Love 1