Medium "Sloan Bella" says Britney somehow isn't even allowed to pray and that we should pray on her behalf 😞

P!x

Hi guys, I don't know if I'm late on this, but I stumbled upon this video of this Medium called "Sloan Bella", who says she channeled Britney's energy and she made a very revealing reading about her current situation. Kind of shocking and dark, just for you to know. I think it's interesting to have somebody's  perspective from a different field. Just one more thing....whether you believe or not in this type of psychic abilities, the one thing that we should not stop doing is praying for her.

• Love 3

All I can say is there are evil forces in this world and not all of them are tangible. Have you heard of witchcraft? voodoo? I mean...I cant believe some people were sooo head over hills about Britney's "Rebellion" song, and didn't even take the time to analyze it. She even talks about voodoo there. Anyhow, not everybody is ready for a conversation like this. That's why I said in the description that if you don't believe in that kind of ability, then just pray for her. She needs it.  

• Love 5

HER ASTRAL BODY CANNOT PRAY. SHE’S TALKING ABOUT AN ENERGETIC LEVEL - NOT LITERALLY

SIMPLY PUT, THIS IS AN INTERPRETATION OF THE CONSERVATORSHIP ON AN ENERGETIC/ASTRAL LEVEL

Love it when people make comments without watching the video :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

ANYWAY, I was going to post the same thing, asking people to SIMPLY pray for Britney (despite their personal beliefs). I’m glad I didn’t with the post though - I forget how difficult it is for people to entertain something outside of their realm. 

THANK YOU FOR POSTING 💜💜

EDIT: I wish I didn’t live in a world where simply asking for positive vibes (for BRITNEY, of all people) made people react in a negative way & say ugly things :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I'm not saying I don't believe in prayer or that britney doesn't deserved to be prayed for (I do both actually)

I just simply don't believe that the conservatorship is a valid reason to believe that britney is unable to pray

Again I still didn't watch the video because it still seems like poppycock to me but I am praying FOR her

16 hours ago, Brit52 said:

It is literally not possible to prevent someone from praying

Like literally I can pray laying in bed before falling asleep... its thoughts?

She still has a brain doesn't she

I didn't watch cos this is ridiculous 

Next thread: Is Britney allowed a brain?

Content of the thread: I'm wondering if James submitted Britney to surgery to remove her brain to look like she's insane 

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1

She’s taking about the energy, some of you should really watch the video before commenting. 

To be honest half of the things she said actually do make sense. I do believe that her family is indeed constantly drugging her, so this lady saying that Britney is often “not present in her physical body” doesn’t sound that crazy. 

• Love 4