Co-Creator of Framing Britney Spears gives interview regarding the documentary and reacts to old Britney interviews

10 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

I believe that until Jamie had a restraining order against the kid he almost hit, they got britney to work by threatening to take the kids away and once she lost custody %, they lost leverage on her.

Yeap. I'm sure that was the last straw for her.

While they where abusing her, she was "ok" with it, but knowing Britney, she would kill for her kids. And when Jamie raised hand on her child, she went to defent mode. And the only way to defend is to stop everything, refuse everything and show them they have no control on her anymore 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

omg he's the one that interviewed her in 2018 

Hmmm... He distorted her reaction and also she didn't finish immediately after that question, she answered one more question and then someone called her, most likely her publicist, the one with a little creepy eyes. While, yes, that interview was a little awkward, but I still think he exaggerated a bit about her reaction, tbh... I didn't like it, because of something like this, rumors are born that she is more unstable than she really is...

• Love 1
  • Like 6