Co-Creator of Framing Britney Spears gives interview regarding the documentary and reacts to old Britney interviews

3 hours ago, Arthurfleck said:

I believe that until Jamie had a restraining order against the kid he almost hit, they got britney to work by threatening to take the kids away and once she lost custody %, they lost leverage on her.

You know what’s sadder? While the courts see her as incapacitated, she will NEVER have custody of her kids. She can at most negotiate visitation which is what she lost after Jamie abused Sean.... never....

• Like 1
14 hours ago, filmandstage13 said:

There was a Breatheheavy post recently asking for long term Britney fans to share with some of the newer fans what it was like to stan Britney at her prime. One thing I think that’s important to acknowledge is that as unbelievably incredible it was to watch her make history with legendary performances and groundbreaking albums, a lot of times it could be a bit lonely or isolating. It seemed like the world was against her and you were the only one cheering for her or defending her.

It’s so incredibly refreshing to see the public sentiment shift and for her to finally receive the credit, acclaim, empathy, support, and recognition she has always deserved.

I Agree with the shift you just said, I was playing Britney music this morning  while  we were having breakfast  then my siblings said " turn the volume up" and they were jamming and head bopping to BOMT. I kept it together but inside I was smiling because with all the years that I've played Britney at home they never said that until now.:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: I made them watch the documentary and they must've felt care for Britney or that she was cool again for some reason.