Jonathan Ross responded on an Instagram PM regarding Britney interview that was cut-out.

dfffff

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't this interview in 2016 when her father was away for whatever reason and Bryan was her conservator. She was so much happier and healthier looking in 2016 so that would explain why "she seemed quite happy with it":slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Yes, it was from 2016 as part of the Glory promo

I think in 2015/2016- Britney found her groove. Her children were basically living with her and that’s what was most important to her. So I don’t think she had issue with it because the con’s main promise (give up your rights, but you’ll have your children) was working. It started crumbling post Jamie restraining order when the con didn’t live up to its promise AND was taking her kids away.. so there was no reason for it & Britney started pushing back. 

10 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't this interview in 2016 when her father was away for whatever reason and Bryan was her conservator. She was so much happier and healthier looking in 2016 so that would explain why "she seemed quite happy with it":slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Bryan was never Britney’s conservator. 
With that said, she did appear to be and look more like her old self when Bryan was around.

Just for clarity...

I don't believe Bryan has ever been her conservator.

Bryan might have taken over the "tour manager" position for a period of time during the re-vamp, but he has never held legal authority over Britney in terms of her personal conservatorship or her financial conservatorship.

The tour manager position is this:

https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

also the fact that he brushes it off like that, when didn't people say he even gave a speech to the audience about why they were going to cut out that part? 

I think he's just trying to be careful so he doesn't say anything that could get him into trouble? 

46 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Bryan was never Britney’s conservator. 

37 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Bryan was never conservator

Yeah that was something I'm unsure about, it's something that has been rumored a lot but we never really got any information what his role really was behind the scenes right? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Anyway, she really looked the happiest in 2016 but I still wouldn't believe that she has ever been truly happy about being in conservatorship :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Archived