Jonathan Ross responded on an Instagram PM regarding Britney interview that was cut-out.

dfffff

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get this notion that 2016 Britney was fine with her situation. She was still incredibly monitored and seemed on edge when being interviewed having to carefully choose her words and all the questions were still screened. She may have had more "freedoms" because she complied with a hectic schedule but all it took was one bit of clear rebellion against her handlers for us to get 2018ney who in my opinion gave 0 *** and rightly so. The POM tour outfits, no caring for how she looked on stage etc was her way of saying she has had enough of being controlled and will sabotage her image as it was the only thing she could control 

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

also the fact that he brushes it off like that, when didn't people say he even gave a speech to the audience about why they were going to cut out that part? 

JR spoke to the audience about cutting out a segment? :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: who said that.gif lol

if he did do that that’s very interesting but in my opinion not likely? I’ve attended show tapings before and they’ll just cut out segments but they never address it during filming? It’s all just organic conversation tbh

His comment about her being happy with her situation shouldn’t be overanalyzed. I think he meant based off her statement that night she didn’t say anything that was suggesting it was negative. Yes I know she was like “so I’ve been in a conservatorship for like 3 years and my last two albums weren’t really me” but she did follow with how with this particular album she was in more control.

Its all interesting.

32 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

JR spoke to the audience about cutting out a segment? :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: who said that.gif lol

if he did do that that’s very interesting but in my opinion not likely? I’ve attended show tapings before and they’ll just cut out segments but they never address it during filming? It’s all just organic conversation tbh

His comment about her being happy with her situation shouldn’t be overanalyzed. I think he meant based off her statement that night she didn’t say anything that was suggesting it was negative. Yes I know she was like “so I’ve been in a conservatorship for like 3 years and my last two albums weren’t really me” but she did follow with how with this particular album she was in more control.

Its all interesting.

I don't have the quote right now, but I remember someone that attended the show saying he talked to the audience during a pause, I guess when Britney was getting ready to perform, and he said something along the lines, that the things Britney was talking about, like the conservatorship, smoking weed, were like off the rules, I mean, I don't remember the exact words, I'll try to find the quote later, but the idea was basically that he was explaining the audience that some of the things that they just heard while interviewing Britney would most likely not make the cut. 

That's why since the very same day it was shot we all were expecting things to be cut before the show even aired. I actually thought they were gonna cut out the part where she admits to fart onstage or dating a lizard, because we really didn't get any more context to those statements. 

10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't have the quote right now, but I remember someone that attended the show saying he talked to the audience during a pause, I guess when Britney was getting ready to perform, and he said something along the lines, that the things Britney was talking about, like the conservatorship, smoking weed, were like off the rules, I mean, I don't remember the exact words, I'll try to find the quote later, but the idea was basically that he was explaining the audience that some of the things that they just heard while interviewing Britney would most likely not make the cut. 

This never happened according to someone i know was in fact in the audience. 

18 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

then either that person I remember lied, or I'm having a Mandela effect like those that said there was an audio clip of Britney talking about the conservatorship :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

She did speak about it, but it was nothing significant. I was told at that time it was a 3 second answer she brushed off.  I showed this to my friend and she said what jonathan said was pretty accurate to what actually happened. Him speaking to the audience while Britney was getting ready to perform never happened. 

18 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

She did speak about it, but it was nothing significant. I was told at that time it was a 3 second answer she brushed off.  I showed this to my friend and she said what jonathan said was pretty accurate to what actually happened. Him speaking to the audience while Britney was getting ready to perform never happened. 

yeah, I'm scrolling through the original thread, the tweets are deleted, but some of the ones that are transcribed mention "Britney seemed like she wanted to keep talking about it, but Jonathan changed the topic because he couldn't talk about it" 

so I feel like I might have mixed that, which I still don't know how that twitter user was so sure that he couldn't talk about it, with another user that was there, the first one that broke the news here, and he said Jonathan approached him to give him a crystal that fell off from Britney's outfit when she was performing 

Mandela Effect is real :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

this is the user that told us about it :

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/profile/55877-patryczon/content/page/3/&type=forums_topic_post

if you scroll through his posts he talks about her refusing to kiss Alexander, Jonathan scaring her with the tarantula right before she performed, and how nervous that made her, and how she refused to do an arm-wrestling commercial after this. How she didn't like the joke about Madonna, and how they cut the whole segment that talked about Glory, just because of the conservatorship. 

Again, he mentions that it seemed like Jonathan couldn't talk about this, and that's why he changed topics, but I guess that was just his guess. 

5 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I don't get this notion that 2016 Britney was fine with her situation. She was still incredibly monitored and seemed on edge when being interviewed having to carefully choose her words and all the questions were still screened. She may have had more "freedoms" because she complied with a hectic schedule but all it took was one bit of clear rebellion against her handlers for us to get 2018ney who in my opinion gave 0 *** and rightly so. The POM tour outfits, no caring for how she looked on stage etc was her way of saying she has had enough of being controlled and will sabotage her image as it was the only thing she could control 

There was also a series of tweets last year or 2019 from a guy that worked on this shoot she did in 2016, saying how over-medicated she seemed to be.. sleeping a lot, and the "interview" that was published was basically patched together from nothing. I wish I had bookmarked it.

ioulex-2071826-01.jpg

Archived