What Do You Think of Britney Dating Kevin While He Was Already Taken?

Blackout2006

Well Britney needed someone to fall back on and was attracted to Kevin, making the first move on him. It's her fault for falling in love so quick and dragging him along for the ride, which caused the many repercussions . It's Kevin's fault on the other hand for not being in tune with their relationship at all. He didn't feel any sort of love for Britney whatsoever, but continued to go along with everything because you know, he had nothing and she did. He could have stopped and said something like it wasn't right or even just said sorry I don't feel the same way about you, but he continued being a boneheaded. I always just think of the time they were on Ellen and they revealed how Britney proposed to Kevin. He seems like he couldn't be bothered and it irks me because the **** he was he wasting everyone's time for? What a joke. But mostly it is Kevin's fault because he just kept everything going making her feel all was fine. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt Britney knew all the details, it was interesting in Chaotic she did mention Shar by her name so she did know some stuff! I was shocked she even knew Shar’s name! I remember in the Matt Lauer interview he mentioned that Kevin left his pregnant girlfriend and asked if Britney was worried that he’d do the same to her, she said no! Not long after Kevin I’m fact did leave her and she filed for divorce shortly after giving birth to their second son!

So many men in the world and she choose Kenin and basically lost him the same way she got him! It was karma!

2 hours ago, Avatar said:

Kevin said theyd been broken up for awhile before he met Britney. I honestly believe him. But he was probably still living with Shar because he had nowhere else to go and because he had kids with her until Britney came around. Britney herself also questioned how they met, and wondered if it was a setup. This was all documented by her on Chaotic. 

Theres an interview on YouTube that Shar cries saying Kevin left her for the biggest popstar in the world. I think Kevin lied to Britney tbh. Hes such a scumbag.

Kevin deserves the blame, like  someone else said, it’s documented in Chaotic that he tells Britney him and Shar were broken up when they got together, it ain’t Britney’s fault if he was lying and weren’t they apparently set up by someone, why set him up with her if he has a girlfriend??? So that person deserves some of the blame too if they knew Kevin was still with Shar.

8 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

it ain’t Britney’s fault if he was lying and weren’t they apparently set up by someone, why set him up with her if he has a girlfriend???

I remember there were rumors that Larry was the one who was playing matchmaker for them...  Like, Brit was too sad, she needed someone to have fun with or something like that... if the rumors are true, Larry probably never expected them to get married...

I always thought it was a combination of Kevin lying and Britney being willfully ignorant. She's not dumb and I'm sure she had her suspicions that him and Shar weren't quite done but I also don't think she was going to dig too deep to find out the truth. I do think Kevin deserves more of the blame. He wanted to ride some coattails and he found a girl with a lot of money who was more than ready to love his du***** to pieces for whatever reason. Of course he was going to say whatever she wanted to hear.

16 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

I remember there were rumors that Larry was the one who was playing matchmaker for them...  Like, Brit was too sad, she needed someone to have fun with or something like that... if the rumors are true, Larry probably never expected them to get married...

I remember seeing something about it being one of her female dancers that hooked them up. Either way, it’s old news.

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

I agree - all of this started Summer of 2004 when she hurt her knee on the "Outrageous" set but I think the contractual issues started when the issues with the radio ban began. Then the issue with her Pepsi contract. Britney didn't and doesn't play politics well (which is why I admire her). 

Even the fact that not only was Outrageous a song she didn't even want as a single , she got injured on it to me signals that it was time for a new direction for her.

And she seemed to agree with this idea given all the commotion with her label with Mona Lisa, Original Doll and Do Somethin.  There was clear dissention between she and her label back then in late 2004/early 2005.

So did she have a chance to re-structure her deal to her advantage or leave her label entirely back then? 

Or was she tied in to an inflexible contract that Larry Rudolph made her sign near the beginning of her career?

• Super Mods

I think its none of her business. As society, we tend to blame the other man/woman, but in reality, if you don't want to cheat on your partner, you won't, end of story. People can get naked in front of you and beg you to have *** and you still wouldn't do it. If you do want to cheat, nothing in this world will stop you from doing it :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: I don't see this as Britney's fault, if anything, both her and his current gf at that time were played.

3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I agree - all of this started Summer of 2004 when she hurt her knee on the "Outrageous" set but I think the contractual issues started when the issues with the radio ban began. Then the issue with her Pepsi contract. Britney didn't and doesn't play politics well (which is why I admire her). 

What issues occurred with pepsi? I remember something about the radio ban, but I'm not sure about that one either

36 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

What issues occurred with pepsi? I remember something about the radio ban, but I'm not sure about that one either

Supposedly she got sacked because pap pic of her drinking coke kept making the rounds while she was promoting Pepsi. She got replaced by Beyonce lol

Back in the early noughties pop princess Britney Spears was signed to a multi-million endorsement deal with soft drinks giant Pepsi but despite all the Pepsi she could drink, Britney kept getting snapped swigging on competitor brand Coca-Cola. In 2002 Pepsi began to phase out Britney in favour of new spokesperson – Beyoncé.

https://www.thedrum.com/news/2012/11/20/expensive-mistakes-when-celebrity-endorsement-deals-go-wrong

https://www.prweek.com/article/1236029/last-call-pepsi---britneys-coke-problem

2 sources above. So, she chose Pepsi over Clear Channel to sponsor the tour which led to the radio ban and then lost Pepsi due this lol It's all allegedly and reportedly 

It seems to me that Britney had some psychological problems, she was tormented by some demons. I don't know how else to explain it. But she definitely needed a break and a good psychoanalyst, and with all these strange marriages with thrash men, she was trying to stifle something in herself and at the same time let the world know that something was wrong with her.

Archived