Unbelievable! People think she’s mental!

MikeMasi

Today I was at work and I was talking to a group of coworkers and we talked about Britney. 

Now you had me who’s the only hardcore Britney fan, however no one at my job hates her. 

When we spoke about the conservatorship, everyone feels she deserves it because of how she acts on social media. They said she needs help and feels bad for her and that she was obviously put in a conservatorship for a reason. 

They all feel that something bad happened back then for them to put her into it. I literally fought tooth and nail with them as they said that I was defending everything about her.

I however said it before and I’ll say it again, her instagram account is making her look so bad. I really wish she would stop with it. They’re all saying the on going twirling, her voice changing and looking out of it is really bad. 

She doesn’t even look or sound like the Britney we know. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rob_ said:

Did they watch Framing Britney? 

I think the doc does a great job of really sharing Britney’s time line of events from a different narrative - coming from an empathetic perspective rather than judge mental, envious place. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

They said that those people don’t really know Britney like her father and mother. I made a comment about Felicia but they said still not her parents. 

2 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

They said that those people don’t really know Britney like her father and mother. I made a comment about Felicia but they said still not her parents. 

Fathers and mothers can also be very corrupt and complicit when a lot of money is involved with their kids. See Joe & Katherine Jackson, Dina Lohan, Macaulay Culkin's parents, Nick & Aaron Carter's family, Corey Feldman, Gary Coleman's parents. Some parents are more than happy to screw over their kids to make a buck.

1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Is it just me who interpreted the videos she's doing as just doing it for fun/to be goofy? The only reason people say stuff about her social media is because it's Britney, people will say anything to defame the woman. 

I took the dancing videos that way. Her old dancing videos show her doing some great choreo. The ones from the last year/year and a half I just took as more of interpretive dancing and not being serious which can look weird if you aren't used to it. The ones where she's talking, however, usually come across as weird and anxious. IMO those are the damning ones.

I'm also pretty positive her team intentionally uploads stuff to make her seem off. They know how the public interprets those videos but Britney probably doesn't.

1 minute ago, phareezy said:

I took the dancing videos that way. Her old dancing videos show her doing some great choreo. The ones from the last year/year and a half I just took as more of interpretive dancing and not being serious which can look weird if you aren't used to it. The ones where she's talking, however, usually come across as weird and anxious. IMO those are the damning ones.

I'm also pretty positive her team intentionally uploads stuff to make her seem off. They know how the public interprets those videos but Britney probably doesn't.

i remember her dancing videos would get made fun of and get memes even in 2017/2018. however i have noticed that her instagram took a turn during her rehab stay & that's around when her content drastically changed

First: Brintey has a mental illness. We don't know exactly what is but we know she has. That doesn't mean she can't have control or make choices about her own life, and that's the point. 

Second: It is her in her Instagram. She may not control her account, but is her in the videos and she makes them to go public. She likes, she feels good about it and it's probably an escape for her. And of course the videos will reflect who she is now, with the medication and all, and we shouldn't be bother by. Metal illness is nothing to be ashamed of, doesn't make her incapable, and she doesn't need to hide just because people are uncomfortable. People have to change, not her. Fans wanting her to stop doing what she want because they find "weird" are no different then those controlling Britney's life today, in my opinion: doesn't care for what she wants and think they know what's best for her better than herself. 

Archived